DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I'm just getting started with fantasy grounds, so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not seeing any roles or skills, only items and cybernetics. Any advice?

Those are not contained in rulesets. Many of the records for such things are contained in modules. Since this is a fan made project, it would not contain copyright material or would be subject of being removed. So unfortunately no modules are available for this system. You would have to create your own.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Skills and occupations are listed in the core book? Solo, netrunner, etc? And basic skills as well? I'm not looking for modules.

As I mentioned, I'm fairly certain I'm not using this correctly. This software is incredibly cumbersome.

I see what you mean. I apologize as I did not know they were providing modules for the various records. I opened the module for roles and it appears empty of any of those record types. It does have a pre-generated character, but that won't help with roles. We may have to wait on the developer to address this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Ah, when I was clearing out the Copyright stuff, some wires got crossed and it didn't save the names. I also don't know how to make a Table of Contents thingy in the Library. But if you click on Roles, they show up (just without the names and some spelling mistakes). Same with Skills (they are in the Skills tab thingy).

EDIT: Fixed it. Should show up under the Roles tab now.
    Last edited by myogaman; August 27th, 2020 at 01:31.

Thread Information