DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Maps for Advanced Adventures #1 - The Pod-Caverns of the Sinister Shroom

They aren't very detailed nor did I spend a lot of time making them look pretty because I need them for a game this weekend, but if you want to run this module (it's 1e/2e compatible) and are looking for some VTT maps, here you go.

They are all 50 px/square, with 5 foot squares. One reference square was included in each map. I can generate higher px versions if anyone wants them, though I don't feel these maps have enough detail to warrant it.

Note: I made one change on the level 1 map, the eastern tunnel and cavern was actually supposed to go in that dead space in the middle, with one tunnel going underneath another. I didn't want to figure out how I'd deal with that playing on VTT (I think I'd need to use separate maps), so I just mirrored that part and had the passage and cavern shoot off to the east instead of the west. The distances, sizes, etc are all still the same.

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

The module is pretty cheap right now on DriveThruRPG and is for OSRIC, which is pretty 2e compatible. I am not affiliated with it in any way... I just needed to make some maps to run it and figured others might benefit from sharing them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sterno; July 22nd, 2020 at 03:14.

Blog Entries
    Nice work - thanks for sharing!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Nice one Sterno, about to make the last 1-2 for MV departure and i ll post them.

I'm not sure what MV departure is.

I'm thinking about doing the next two modules that follow this one up, Advanced Adventures #23: Down the Shadowvein and Advanced Adventures #24: The Mouth of the Shadowvein. If what you're talking about is related to those, maybe I'll hold off!

Quote Originally Posted by Sterno View Post
    I'm not sure what MV departure is.

I'm thinking about doing the next two modules that follow this one up, Advanced Adventures #23: Down the Shadowvein and Advanced Adventures #24: The Mouth of the Shadowvein. If what you're talking about is related to those, maybe I'll hold off!
    Not at all, they are all yours , i was talking about Marco Volo Departure, when i finish it, i ll work on the next 2 module conversions to finish the Marco Volo trilogy.

Thread Information