DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Lost Mines Module

Hello, does anyone know about any changes to this intro 5e adventure campaign. I have the boxed starter set and it is suppose to have pregen characters to be used. I am unable to find these characters within the module or at the PC window. I also tried to import any pregen characters that may be available for use. I found 2 blank pregen characters but they were completely blank...

I was in a recent DM101 class for Fantasy Grounds College and Founder Laeren was using this module for his class and noticed that he was having trouble locating these pregen characters as well...so I opened up my module and he was right....I am unable to locate these pregen characters within the module so I am wondering if there was an update that may have removed the option to select these pregen characters.

Thanks!

Sorry, yes. I forgot to merge the pregens back into the module when I updated it earlier this week. I’ll get that sorted.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

thanks, I saw your response on Discord....thanks for the quick response.

Thread Information