DICE PACKS BUNDLE

At Capacity --- LFP(s) [PF2E] Tuesdays 7pm EDT/4pm PDT/11pm UTC – AoA continuation

Seeking additional player(s) to continue a Pathfinder 2e Age of Ashes campaign.

We have weekly three-and-a-half-hour sessions on Tuesdays, at 7pm EDT and plan to for the next year or so.

We currently have 3 players. We’re looking for a table total of 4-6 players.

Requirements:
    • Fantasy Grounds Classic Demo
    • Microphone
    • Discord
    • “Push-to-Talk”
    • No teenagers (We’re old and grumpy)

Characters:
    As it stands our party includes a Meat head, a Scoundrel, a Tippling Chaplain. We’ve just reach 7th level. The party are currently exploring a jungle, ready to step into some fortified encampments to deal with some errant cultists. Currently the Core Rule books is on the table. Characters options from additional Paizo supplements are to be entered by the player. Character options from third parties, and homebrews are not currently acceptable. Starting equipment includes a +1 weapon, and +1 armor.

Players:
    Our players are quadragenarians or better. We tend to be a bit brash. We are currently running primarily rules-as-written. Role-playing experience preferred; system experience not required. We are happy to teach you Pathfinder 2e, Fantasy Grounds basics and/or effect coding. Our current combat to role-play balance seems to be about 70%/30%.

Schedule:
    Every Tuesday
    Table opens at 6pm EDT
    Game starts at 7pm EDT sharp
    5-minute break in the abouts of 8:20 pm EDT
    Game ends at 10:30 pm with a hard stop at 11pm EDT.

Game Master:
    I’ve been playing Role playing games since AD&D, I’ve been game mastering a host of systems over that time, the majority of that time being on D&D 3.5, and Pathfinder 1e. I’ve also run games in several dozen other systems over the years. I favor medieval fantasy and sword and sorcery settings and tropes. Besides this, I’m a programmer, a dabbling SCAdian, and an avid board gamer.

Interested parties,
    https://discord.gg/duuhgYQ
    Contact Discord user Braizhauler#3175 for more information.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=5148
    Last edited by Braizhauler; March 9th, 2021 at 01:54. Reason: Full Table

Thread Information