DICE PACKS BUNDLE

what content for Fantasy Grounds Works with SWADE

Title says it all. I just don't want to buy Deadlands or ETU and find that the Fantasy Grounds version doesn't work with the SWADE ruleset.

I will be honest, I use FG A LOT for D&D 5th and I really want to start playing Savage Worlds again.

Thanks,

Brian

Deadlands has new rules for SWADE and theFG version should come out soonish, Ikael started working on it around a week ago so hopefully it will hit FG next month

All Savage Worlds modules work with SWADE, SWEX/SWD/SWADE are all compatible with each other.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Timberwolf, thanks!

Doswelk, is there "translations" needed moving from one core rule to the other. I really want a basic game to run as my first time running Savage Worlds.

Thank you for all information!

The only real changes are that Charisma no longer exists (I just use their charisma as a bonus or penalty to their persuasion rolls).

If you need to make an Athletics check use their Agility or Throwing/Climbing/Swimming (if they are higher)

Tracking skill was moved into Survival, some power names were changed but the SWADE rulebook will tell you the new names. e.g. Armor = Protection

Some links in the non-swade products may be borked if they were linking to specific sections of the SWD/SWEX rulebooks, but again it should not affect things much.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

So I had the same 'leap of faith' a few days ago, and after buying and test creating a vanilla SWD campaign and a vanilla SavageWorlds (SWADE) campaign - separate campaigns in the Create Campaign - I found that all the Deadlands, DL: Noir and Companion modules that I purchased were in both libraries.

I haven't spent much time with SWADE or SWD, so I don't really know the ruleset yet, but I was relieved to see that everything loaded in at least

I'm currently running a DLR campaign using SWD, and a Deadlands The Weird West campaign using SWADE. Both work pretty well.

I'm running SWADE with Fantasy Companion, Horror Companion, Lankhmar, and various AAW modules. All working fine, though you occasionally have to hand-wave something that isn't translated over correctly.
    Game Streams - twitch.tv/rodney418
    Ultimate License
    - All you need to play in my games is Fantasy Grounds Demo

Favourite Rulesets: Savage Worlds
    Currently Running: Pirates of the Spanish Main, Interface Zero, Primeval Thule
    Time Zone: PST

Thread Information