5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    When the player has the image in a window, the GM has to open the toolbar on that image on their side (the GM side) for the toolbar (and hence the buttons) to show.
    Ooh, I didn't know that. I have to resign myself to never quite knowing everything that Trenloe knows
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Ooh, I didn't know that. I have to resign myself to never quite knowing everything that Trenloe knows
    It's to do with the new show/hide toolbar functionality. I'm guessing it's not entirely as intended and will hopefully be addressed in a future update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sweet, did not know about that option for targeting....thanks everyone!!! that helps alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yes, players have access to the target all enemies button. Now, having said that it only appears if the player has the map set to the background - which I don't think is the intended functionality.
    Adding to Trenloe's post: There is also some synchronization issue which I reported here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ing-in-toolbar

It does not always immediately update on the players' side (especially when the map was already shared and opened on the players' side before the target buttons get created by dropping a token onto the map)

By clicking the background feature or reopening the stuff etc. one can force an update of the toolbar on the players' side and then the buttons finally appear Or did your buttons vanish again when moving out of the background?

Thread Information