DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Combat Tracker 5e

Hello, have a question for the combat tracker. Is there a way to provide more options to the PC's on the combat tracker during game play. Looks like they get limited options from the tracker during a combat sequence. Did not see anything in the options window to modify their views.

Is this all they get or is there a way to expand their selections.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Yes if you insert $2 in coins (any denomination is fine) the waiter will come and if you are nice and you order some food he will give you a free drink.

What are you trying to share?
    If there is no option in options then there is no option and you will need an extension to change its functionality.

Also note that the PC character sheet is meant for players, the combat tracker for the DM. So the Player options are limited by intent.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    Hello, have a question for the combat tracker. Is there a way to provide more options to the PC's on the combat tracker during game play. Looks like they get limited options from the tracker during a combat sequence. Did not see anything in the options window to modify their views.

Is this all they get or is there a way to expand their selections.

Thanks!
    There are some extensions that expand what can be done from the combat tracker. If you are asking can a player have their attacks listed the way NPC attacks are listed, then that would require an extension and I haven't seen anyone try it. But some have modified what players can do using effects.

Primarily, on my side, it has the Target Icon which allows for the targeting of multiple targets.....is there a way to give the PC's that option....was not sure if that was even an option....I will look into that extension...thanks for all who responded.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemanpat View Post
    Looks like this extension was never fixed or updated....I will pass on this one and the PC's will just have to deal with what they have available....was just curious if it was even an option.

Primarily, on my side, it has the Target Icon which allows for the targeting of multiple targets.....is there a way to give the PC's that option....was not sure if that was even an option....I will look into that extension...thanks for all who responded.
    Yes, players have access to the target all enemies button. Now, having said that it only appears if the player has the map set to the background - which I don't think is the intended functionality.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Now, having said that it only appears if the player has the map set to the background - which I don't think is the intended functionality.
    When the player has the image in a window, the GM has to open the toolbar on that image on their side (the GM side) for the toolbar (and hence the buttons) to show.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

As mentioned by Zacchaeus, there are targeting buttons available in the map toolbar.

Also, a player can target in the CT by using CTRL+click on each target - which is much quicker than drag/dropping a targeting icon. CTRL+click will target for the currently active PC if the player is running multiple PCs.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information