DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[DD5e][Thur EST] GM looking for interest

Good Evening,

With everything in the world going on we all need a break. With my break I was able to step back and create a new world. I started by writing a fantasy novel. Now I am working on a campaign. The novel is based on my last campaign of 3 years I ran before I called it quits for a break. Before that I had created 2 other worlds that I retired in previous years. I have tried SF and SAGA which I enjoy but I am drifting back to DD5e my true love. I as a GM, enjoy the world building aspect while I let my players create the stories within. I love having side quests along with a main quest chain that can have alternate paths. I start by writing a plot tree and it grows from there. I also like players who are open to character concepts yet play as a team. This allows for a fluid game with player interactions happening naturally. I have all the essential DD5e modules for game play.

What am I looking for?

I want to start a open world homebrew campaign. This will be my 4th DD5e campaign in 10 years of online play. Most of that time being on another site we shall not speak thy name of. I recently found FG and enjoy the simplicity and organization of the program. I currently have enough material for a few sessions. I also have plenty of small side missions and a good start to the current game. I will warn you and say I do make resting and spells a little harder to just use all the time and add some occupations but other than that I use all the Standard Rules. I try to make the game feel like if you do journey far you better have your stuff together and ready.

If your interested you can message me here or discord Ridiric#5357.

I like to do a session zero for character creation and concept prior to session 1.

Game Time Thursdays 7:30 EST
    Looking for 3-4 Players
    Experience Any/ Need A Good Attitude
    Need Classic License (I Have Standard)

Thank You
    Last edited by Ridiric; July 7th, 2020 at 02:28.

Based on the context, I assume this is a Classic campaign? I would be interested in participating, but I only have a Unity (standard) license.

Would this start at level 1? What is the target length of each session?

I have standard license I bought a year ago. I am not sure if unity is backward compatible? I honestly have not look into unity because classic has done everything I need so I could not answer that.

Starting level I ask during session 0. Most groups start at level 2 or 3
    Length depends on players. I don't go past 11:30est as I get sleepy eyes and brain dead. Most games 10:30 or 3 hours long.

Unfortunately Unity and Classic are not compatible, but I'm sure you'll find some people. I only got into FG a few months ago when it was clear that Unity was going to be the way of the future (though it still has a long way to go), so I went ahead and invested in the beta version.

Good luck with your game!

Thanks! You do the same.

Hello! Are you still looking for people to join your campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by b0b3rt View Post
    Hello! Are you still looking for people to join your campaign?
    Yes we currently have 3 and I am looking for one more. Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Ridiric View Post
    Yes we currently have 3 and I am looking for one more. Thank You
    ultimate unity and standard classic here. what class you need?

Currently we are looking at doing a session 0 to figure that out as well as do a quick world overview tomorrow night if possible.

Thanks All! We are full.

Thread Information