FG License: GM (me) owns Unity Ultimate License. Players only need demo licenses.
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Central Time, USA
Day of week and time: Thursday, July 16th from 8:30pm - 12:00pm CST
If new game, planned start date: See above

Text or Voice: Voice required, video at players' discretion. I'll have my camera on.
Voice software used: Google Meet - will need gmail accounts for usage
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No, definitely not

Roleplay & Combat mix: Mix of role play and combat although likely more combat. Designed as a "dungeon crawl" across a city.
Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for 3-5 players
Character starting level & equipment: Players will assume the characters in my campaign for play test purposes. If you have a character you'd like to play, we can certainly talk about importing it in. Available characters (level 9) are: Sorcerer (Draconic Bloodline), Fighter (Champion), Ranger (Beast Master), Rogue (Inquisitive), Bard (College of Lore)
Character restrictions: Prefer you to use our characters but, as mentioned, we can talk.

One Shot Proposal:

The plan behind this one shot is to playtest a heavily expanded upon event from the Curse of Strahd campaign known as the Feast of St. Andral's. I won't spoil what that event entails here but the game is designed as something of a chase scene / dungeon crawl across a populated city. A Redditor built out a really well thought out adaption of the event, expanding on it HEAVILY (can link if someone would like it), which I rebuilt in Fantasy Grounds. I've been DMing over a year now and think that I'm... fairly good, although running combat is something I still need practice with and I especially need it with Fantasy Grounds as I've only been using it about a month.

This event is pretty complex with a number of branching routes to take, so a dry run could be very useful. It should also serve as just a fun one shot in general, although there will be spoilers for Curse of Strahd in the game we play, so please keep that in mind before volunteering. Familiarity with Curse of Strahd is preferred (although not a deal breaker) but I would very much like to run the game with individuals who are familiar with Fantasy Grounds. You certainly don't need to be an expert (I'm not), but I'd also prefer not to have to spend time explaining the mechanics of the software. It'd be great to just hit the ground running after just a little bit of lore establishment and setup. Character sheets are already built and ready to go, so it should be easy just to get started.

I guess my only caveat to this whole one shot game is that it's very much designed to be exploratory. A training game for me. There may be some instances where I jot down notes or make adjustments on the fly. I'd just ask that you be patient but also offer any suggestions you might have along the way as well! Feedback is super important. That said, it's designed to be fun as well!

All right, I don't want to over-stuff this post with too many words, but the last thing I'll say is that I am very much open to making D&D Fantasy Grounds friends at some point, and would be happy to continue playing with anyone if we happen to gel. I'm looking into putting together a naval/aquatic homebrewed campaign that borrows from the Ghosts of Saltmarsh campaign as well as other island/naval/aquatic sources.

Okay, that's all I've got. I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested!

Link to Game Calendar page: I'm sorry I wasn't quite sure where to find the Game Calendar page. Any suggestions here would be welcome as well!