STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 26 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Glad to hear. No problem, you are welcome! Have fun!
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Was messing around with BRP for an upcoming game and it seemed like the location rolls on the character sheet weren't listing the right result in the text box for missile weapons (seems to match the melee value). Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AWD2 View Post
    Was messing around with BRP for an upcoming game and it seemed like the location rolls on the character sheet weren't listing the right result in the text box for missile weapons (seems to match the melee value). Thanks.
    Shift click the location icon to get missile results

Thanks. I figured out how to get the missile results but here's one example...

ROLL.jpg

And the character sheet table.

TABLE.jpg

A 17 missile attack reads in the chat as Left Arm and the Character Sheet table reads Right Arm.

Or...

ROLL2.jpg

TABLE2.jpg

Not sure if it's something on my end. Thanks.

I was just looking at the code and there doesn't appear to be anything to differentiate melee vs. missile in the to hit location data. There appear to be a lot of things in the BRP ruleset that mostly work but there are also a lot of things that didn't make the cut when the original developer wrote the code way, way, way back when.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I was just looking at the code and there doesn't appear to be anything to differentiate melee vs. missile in the to hit location data. There appear to be a lot of things in the BRP ruleset that mostly work but there are also a lot of things that didn't make the cut when the original developer wrote the code way, way, way back when.
    The old code had it there, but they blocked it off for some reason. I added in the connections again and it registers the correct ranges now when rolling from the missile table. Update is available.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The old code had it there, but they blocked it off for some reason. I added in the connections again and it registers the correct ranges now when rolling from the missile table. Update is available.
    Nice!

I still get the melee results for missile but maybe it's something on my end. Thanks for taking a look at this.

I started a new campaign and double checked double clicking on missile for the results. From my testing it appears to be rolling correctly on the missile ranges and not the melee.

Capture.PNG
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

There seems to be a problem with the combat tracker in Unity.

On player characters it will not show defense and offense don't show the weapons.

For NPC it seems to work somewhat, on defense there is a row with numbers that don't make any sense.

When you drag and drop damage it don't incorporate armor in the calculation and the hp for body parts don't update.

CT.JPG
    "Baseball isn't just a game, it's a metaphor for life. We dress alike, we follow the rules, we run in circles, there are winners and losers, and suddenly it,s over." Bizarro

Thread Information