DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 26 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    A fix is pushed for when the current TEST version goes LIVE.
    Great! Thanks.

NPC missile weapon damage error

I'm afraid there's also a problem with missile weapon damage bonuses. They are ignored for NPCs.
    npc_Ninja_weapons.jpg
    npc_missile_damage.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by peterb; September 6th, 2022 at 20:31.

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    I'm afraid there's also a problem with missile weapon damage bonuses. They are ignored for NPCs.
    npc_Ninja_weapons.jpg
    npc_missile_damage.jpg
    Thanks for fixing this in the latest update.

NPC hit location data is not parsed correctly

Just noticed that NPC hit location data is not parsed correctly. Also, the armor points are not properly parsed. I'm pretty certain that all this once worked. Screen-shots below:

humanoid_hit_loc.jpg
    Bear.jpg

The data in the "Calc" column is correctly calculated, it's just not the right data for that column. It's HP per hit location. It should be input to a calculation formula. For example, for a humanoid it should be "1/3" for a leg, "1/4" for an arm and "0.4" for the chest. I'm also think that the armor data was parsed and correctly inserted into the AP column, but here I might remember wrong.

Does this look right?
    Screenshot 2022-09-08 084146.png
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Sorry, no it doesn't. The image below is a screen-shot from excel.

humanoid_hit_locations.jpg

The data is retrieved from the table "HitLocationTemplates" in scripts/manager_gameline.lua

I was referring to the amount of the HP being calculated to be sure it was outputting as expected from the data within the ruleset. I see that from your screenshot. The issue here is the column headers were incorrect as you pointed out. I adjusted the headers to match the controls underneath them and ensured they match.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I was referring to the amount of the HP being calculated to be sure it was outputting as expected from the data within the ruleset. I see that from your screenshot. The issue here is the column headers were incorrect as you pointed out. I adjusted the headers to match the controls underneath them and ensured they match.
    I noticed that this is now fixed in the test channel. Thanks!

Got a couple of issues with the BRP ruleset, one is a cosmetic nitpick, the other is very annoying to me (especially since I like using encumbrance systems in my games).

1. BRPFatPPSan.jpg
    When Use Fatigue, Use Power Points, and Use Sanity are enabled in Options | House Rules, the field for the Max value of those characteristics appears to be set in relation to the right edge of the Main tab rather than in relation to the left edge of the value label Max for them. I know this is a nitpick, but I find it very distracting.

2. BRP-EncVsWeight.jpg
    The Inventory tab is a bit broken. BRP doesn't use Weight, it's items have Encumbrance, which the when you view an item shows. However on the Inventory tab, the Wt column should be showing as ENC instead and should population with the Encumbrance value from the item. Also the Total weight carrier should be Total Encumbrance. Also I'm not sure what the label Armor is supposed to be doing, but even when armor type item is equipped it doesn't change, so I suspect it's broke also.
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

As the oldest system in the catalog it certainly shows it's age. The ruleset is as is in terms of features. The encumbrance system is the same when the system launched on the platform. As the system doesn't have a dedicated developer it's in a maintenance mode that means keeping it running with the CoreRPG latest updates and resolving those bugs from them. What you've presented will go on my list of things to investigate, but look to be more in line with feature requests to expand the current functionality. Which may or may not be addressed in the near future.

I can as a quick fix adjust the label Wt to Enc and see if I can adjust the anchoring to be a bit more accommodating to the window size changing.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information