STAR TREK 2d20
Page 19 of 21 First ... 91718192021 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldev View Post
    Does anyone use the Morale option?
    I have played around with it and couldn't get any morale checks made by monsters.
    It always comes up with

Morale Check Results:
    --------------------
    did not require check: '','',''
    --------------------
    Currently, as coded, the only time it thinks someone needs a morale check is if you tell it manually to force a morale check or if their health remaining is <= 75%.

You force a morale check for all NPCs by holding Shift, Alt, or Control while clicking the morale button on the CT, or, if triggering it from the chat window, typing "/morale force".

Not sure why it's showing ","," though. Looks like, for whatever reason, it's failing to read combatant names. That basically uses CoreRPG's ActorManagear.getDisplayName code, so if the way that works changed, that would explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterno View Post
    Currently, as coded, the only time it thinks someone needs a morale check is if you tell it manually to force a morale check or if their health remaining is <= 75%.

You force a morale check for all NPCs by holding Shift, Alt, or Control while clicking the morale button on the CT, or, if triggering it from the chat window, typing "/morale force".

Not sure why it's showing ","," though. Looks like, for whatever reason, it's failing to read combatant names. That basically uses CoreRPG's ActorManagear.getDisplayName code, so if the way that works changed, that would explain it.
    Thanks again for responding.
    Played around a bit - [No other extensions loaded]
    I had an orc with 1 HP left and used the methods you specified.
    Comes up with unknown "," (See the following screenshot )
    Screenshot (667).png

At least I know now why, thanks for the explanation.
    Cheers
    Last edited by Maldev; December 13th, 2022 at 03:56.

Blog Entries
    That's changed since the last time I used the morale check then.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

v1.25

Thanks to ssostac1 for debugging an issue (the 2E Ruleset's CombatManagerADND.getNodeFromCT method I'd been calling disappeared), fatigue for NPCs works again, as does the Morale Tracker.
    Last edited by Sterno; December 27th, 2022 at 02:47.

Recently tried using attack bonuses by right clicking on a characters attacks on their character sheet. Once I make an attack against a target without their dexterity bonus, however, all attacks become attacks that ignore dexterity, regardless of attack option, clicking on the button to attack as normal or using a different character. Is there a way to "clear" attack option?

I am unable to reproduce this error.

I'll add a chat command clear the modifiers though so that you can get unstuck from this.

EDIT: I started looking at a command to clear all modifiers and ran into problems. But then I realized you can probably fix this by just going to the Modifiers window and unclicking "No-Dexterity". If you've got the sidebar turned off, you get to the "Modifiers" window under the "Menus" option. If you've got the sidebar on, I think it's a +/- button up in the top right.

If this keeps happening and you keep getting stuck, though, something weird is going on and I'll need some more details to figure out how to reproduce it.
    Last edited by Sterno; February 4th, 2023 at 13:54.

So ive been getting issues with a PC stuck at 10 ac ( in attack rolls made on the character) regardless of items or changes to bonuses. if i adjust the base ac then it will adjust the attack roll ac to the base number. ive been playing around in the settings and if i adjust "adjust npc ac for items and abilities" to whatever it currently isn't on, and then roll an attack against the pc, i get, "00s'Extension Debug (GM):' | s'nodeDefender' | databasenode = { charsheet.id-00002 }" but the attack wil be against the fully adjusted ac.

any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Atru1n View Post
    So ive been getting issues with a PC stuck at 10 ac ( in attack rolls made on the character) regardless of items or changes to bonuses. if i adjust the base ac then it will adjust the attack roll ac to the base number. ive been playing around in the settings and if i adjust "adjust npc ac for items and abilities" to whatever it currently isn't on, and then roll an attack against the pc, i get, "00s'Extension Debug (GM):' | s'nodeDefender' | databasenode = { charsheet.id-00002 }" but the attack wil be against the fully adjusted ac.

any ideas?
    Do you have other extensions installed too? That looks like just a debug message, but I don't think I use the format "Extension Debug (GM)" in any of my code.

Hi Sterno!,

Wonderful extension - absolutely essential in my 2e game. Bravo.

I found one runtime.

Disabled all extensions except yours and cohorts and companions.

Created NPC with new power - effect DMGO of type piercing.

All this effect to enemy target.

It kicks in every round like its supposed too, but throws a runtime - resulting in no damage being applied to target.

attempt to index local 'vDie' (a number value) -- image attached.

Screenshot 2023-05-31 102357.jpg
    Last edited by spencerg; May 31st, 2023 at 18:35.

I was able to reproduce this error, and found you need to remove the semi-colon between the damage dice and the damage type for it to work properly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information