DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 21 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Excellent mod! I did note when I enabled Comliness that it showed Honor as well, although Honor was off in the options. Honor was blocking the Armor Class and other entries. When I turned off Comliness, the boxes didn't go away. I have a Oriental Adventures Monk in my group, so I will likely be using both.

Capture.PNG
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Excellent mod! I did note when I enabled Comliness that it showed Honor as well, although Honor was off in the options. Honor was blocking the Armor Class and other entries. When I turned off Comliness, the boxes didn't go away. I have a Oriental Adventures Monk in my group, so I will likely be using both.

Capture.PNG
    Thanks, I'll get that fixed.

Just to let everyone know, I don't expect to do any future feature work on this extension. I'll do my best to fix any reported bugs, but I'm no longer using it myself so won't be finding any bugs on my own or making general improvements.

If anyone with coding know-how wants to take this over, I'm happy to work with you on the best way to do that. And as has always been the case, I'm fine with people incorporating whatever parts of the code they want into their own extensions. It's all freely available at: https://github.com/drplote/FG-2e-PlayersOption

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterno View Post
    Just to let everyone know, I don't expect to do any future feature work on this extension. I'll do my best to fix any reported bugs, but I'm no longer using it myself so won't be finding any bugs on my own or making general improvements.
    Pretty sure I'm speaking for many other users when I say "thank you" for all the work you put into this extension, for adding stuff to it in response to requests, and for any bug fixes needed going forward. I consider your extension essential to how I run my games on FG.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

please delete this
    Last edited by amanwing; July 19th, 2022 at 14:31.

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post

Capture.PNG
    I finally got around to taking a look at this and am unable to reproduce. Are you still having the issue? Do you have any other mods installed? When testing, both the "Enable Comeliness" and "Enable Honor" options seem to work correctly independently of each other and do not overlap the AC area for me.

If you still have this problem, please let me know any other extensions you have installed and what your list of selected options are (as maybe there's some weird combo that produces this that I'm not stumbling upon while testing). Thanks!

v1.20

Added a sanity check for strength scores in the code that calculates encumbrance, forcing the value to be between 1 and 25 when doing the calculation. Other values could cause errors.

Just a heads up, there's an issue where Ac on pc's is always 10 when an attack is rolled. not sure what's causing it. I've tried disabling all the options.

I'll take a look and see if I can get it fixed. After some recent CoreRPG updates, it wouldn't surprise me if a few other things are broken as well, particularly around combat tracker modifications.

Thanks for the report. I no longer use FGU (and thus, don't use my own extension) so I won't be finding any bugs on my own anymore. I'll try to get it reproduce, and assuming I'm able, fixed up soon, but if anyone with coding knowledge wants to take over maintenance of this thing, I'd be happy to hand it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Atru1n View Post
    Just a heads up, there's an issue where Ac on pc's is always 10 when an attack is rolled. not sure what's causing it. I've tried disabling all the options.
    I've been unable to reproduce this issue. Are you still seeing it? If so, I might need a copy of your campaign to debug the issue.
    Last edited by Sterno; September 5th, 2022 at 14:19.

Thread Information