PF2E Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    The only reason to put me in touch is to say "really love your work"

Still, if I feel my coding is getting to the "more than functional" stage I'll let you know. A fantastic project

Oh, and I will say right now that I am ignorant of the layers of responsibility/ ownership regarding ruleset, so if i am talking bosh so be it

Blog Entries
    There are two products on here that were coded at professional rates and they were both expensive and not necessarily any better than those done by community devs.

The revenue from these products in a digital platform is still relatively small. Shockingly small on some products.

This really only happens when you have someone with the ability and the time and the passion for the project. The money you make is hobby money in most cases.

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    There are two products on here that were coded at professional rates and they were both expensive and not necessarily any better than those done by community devs.

The revenue from these products in a digital platform is still relatively small. Shockingly small on some products.

This really only happens when you have someone with the ability and the time and the passion for the project. The money you make is hobby money in most cases.
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe at some time in the future, but i've got to be able to add a tab without ripping my hair out between xml and Lua lol...

Has anyone ever mentioned how much Lua sounds like a cannibal god?

Thread Information