Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    The only reason to put me in touch is to say "really love your work"

Still, if I feel my coding is getting to the "more than functional" stage I'll let you know. A fantastic project

Oh, and I will say right now that I am ignorant of the layers of responsibility/ ownership regarding ruleset, so if i am talking bosh so be it

Blog Entries
    There are two products on here that were coded at professional rates and they were both expensive and not necessarily any better than those done by community devs.

The revenue from these products in a digital platform is still relatively small. Shockingly small on some products.

This really only happens when you have someone with the ability and the time and the passion for the project. The money you make is hobby money in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    There are two products on here that were coded at professional rates and they were both expensive and not necessarily any better than those done by community devs.

The revenue from these products in a digital platform is still relatively small. Shockingly small on some products.

This really only happens when you have someone with the ability and the time and the passion for the project. The money you make is hobby money in most cases.
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe at some time in the future, but i've got to be able to add a tab without ripping my hair out between xml and Lua lol...

Has anyone ever mentioned how much Lua sounds like a cannibal god?

Hi,
    I have installed the RQG and RQ2 extensions in FG Classic. Thanks.

Edit: I had asked for help but I have already solved. So, just thanks for creating these extensions!
    Last edited by Emiel Regis; November 16th, 2020 at 12:53.

hey,
    sry, absolute beginner-question. How do I install the RQ-Extensions to my FG??

Good Day Markus03 and Welcome
    On the first post of download the files there (If you do not see them, make sure you are in FG Responsive in the lower left corner of the message boards). After you do that move the files into the Extensions folder of FG (Depending on if you have FGU or FGC click on the folder on the selection screen).
    After doing that restart FG and Load Campaign.
    There will be a list of extensions you can enable (In FGU it is the lower right, FGC is lower left).
    Find the extension name and click the circle next to it and then press the Start button.
    It should then load the extension.

help soo fast! Ty Bonkon!!

ok, that was easy. I kinda thought the result would be that I can choose now RQ in the Ruleset-Folder. But I understand the extension creats a RQ-Char sheet.
    So what Ruleset do I choose, to work with this extension. Core-RPG?
    And again ty, for the help!
    Markus

Good Day Markus03
    I am not sure but I would imagine it would be either CoreRPG or MoreCore.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...reCore-Ruleset
    Sorry I could not be more helpful, but hopefully someone will come along that knows for sure

Thread Information