DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Yes. That should be $60 cheaper doing it that way.

Currently I own (on Steam) FGC Standard + FGC Ultimate Upgrade. There is a FGU Ultimate Upgrade available that currently costs more than the FGU Standard + FGU Ultimate Upgrade bundle. I don't know what I would need the extra FGU Standard licence for, but it doesn't hurt.

I upgraded to FGU ultimate bundle on steam and it automatically removed the classic licences I already had...
    This concerns me. I do not want to lose my classic lincences as currently I do not see FGU ready for switching my campaigns over. On the other hand Steam lists my two licences as already being purchased inside the bundle, so I would expect them to stay intact?

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    This concerns me. I do not want to lose my classic lincences as currently I do not see FGU ready for switching my campaigns over. On the other hand Steam lists my two licences as already being purchased inside the bundle, so I would expect them to stay intact?
    See the response to that post further down in the thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post539319
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I saw the response, but "There shouldn't be anything removed" is not a definitive answer and also no "we will look into it" (developer) or "turns out it wasn't removed" (user) answer. So I will not upgrade before running my session on Monday to make sure we can still play FGC then.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    I saw the response, but "There shouldn't be anything removed" is not a definitive answer and also no "we will look into it" (developer) or "turns out it wasn't removed" (user) answer. So I will not upgrade before running my session on Monday to make sure we can still play FGC then.
    I suspect the user just chose poor wording and meant that the FGC licenses were removed from the bundle purchase. There is no mechanism to remove licenses from anyone’s Steam account.

ah. I upgraded on Steam from FG Classic Ultimate to FG Unity Ultimate, and now FG Classic is not on Steam, and when I launch it manually, it runs in "Free" mode. I am not ready to swap my many campaigns over to unity yet, i still really need Classic to work
    any thoughts/advice/help please?

EDIT:

nvm. I take it all back. FGC *is* still in my steam library (was moved out of favorites - weird). It did lose it's license key, but re-entering from info on Steam fixed it. whew.

md
    Last edited by md0072; September 11th, 2020 at 12:14.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    There shouldn't be anything removed from your account. You are saying that your FGC licenses are somehow removed? I'm not sure how that would happen.

What do you feel like is missing from this bundle description?
    https://store.steampowered.com/bundl...imate_license/
    No, it discounted them off

Thread Information