DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Those of us who already own Classic but bought via Steam are waiting for the opportunity to upgrade to Unity. The rebate route was news to me, no idea how official that is?!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    I did not know about the refund route for us Steam users. The summer sale might then be the best opportunity to get 50% off FGU + FGC user discount (via refund), correct?
    Not quite sure what all you mean.

But, their are differences in the refund policies between Steam and the FG Store (2hrs vs 30 days). Both places should have the same prices, and sales, when purchased in US Dollars. Steam does regional pricing, which FG Store does not that can result in substantial price differences for non-US customers.

Steam does not have FGU, so you can't purchase it there. Both FG Store and Steam have FGC at 50% off.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I am in a different country and it was affordable through the steam sale, the price was a lot cheaper so I bought more

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    The stores are not linked, so the purchase on Steam won't ever be reflected in the store here. That is why I recommended contacting our customer support team for a partial refund after the purchase is made.
    I meant this quote. This sounds as if we Steam users could buy at the FG shop and then ask for a partial refund for already being Steam users of FGC, as in we do get the rebate afterwards!?

I meant this quote. This sounds as if we Steam users could buy at the FG shop and then ask for a partial refund for already being Steam users of FGC, as in we do get the rebate afterwards!?
    Its only for upgrading Steam Classic Unlimited to Unity Unlimited as far as I understood

That is how I understood it as well. I own Steam Classic Unlimited, but like many others I cannot upgrade to Unity for the time being, because it is not offered on Steam yet (and not ready for full action).

I'd be interested in clarifying this too. I'd buy Unity Ultimate from here in a heartbeat if the rebate thing is true...

Blog Entries
    Yes, if you have FGC Ultimate via Steam, you can purchase FGU Ultimate via the FG Store and then request a price adjustment from [email protected]

Or, if you have FGC Standard from Steam, you can purchase FGU Standard from the FG Store and request a price adjustment.

You won't get any regional pricing adjustments so in the end you might end up paying a bit more if you would have gotten regional pricing advantages, but you will have FGU now.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for the clarification! Was that ever communicated via one of the many promotion e-mails or on the web-site?

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the clarification! Was that ever communicated via one of the many promotion e-mails or on the web-site?
    This thread, post #3. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post523029

Thread Information