STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Upgrade FG Unlimited Classic to FG Unity Unlimited path

I just bought an unlimited license and almost all of the D& D books and Vampire on steam, I need to upgrade my new Classic Unlimited to a Unity Unlimited but I can not find an upgrade/discounted upgrade product link in the store and of course, steam does not currently have Unity available yet, please advise a course of action and a price
    Last edited by alistaircg; July 1st, 2020 at 12:04.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/...oundsUnity.php

There's a link on that page that talks about upgrade pricing. Sounds like 40%. Shows up when you add the FGU license to your cart.

Edit: Though the answer there does suggest that you'll need to wait for it to become available on Steam before you can take advantage of these.

Blog Entries
    If you don't want for FGU to be released on Steam before buying it for a discount, you can order it for the normal 10% off from our website and then email [email protected]. Provide us with the username and order # and request a partial refund. Our support team will be able to verify that you have the Ultimate Upgrade on Steam for your account and we will grant you $55.60 in a partial refund. Please allow 24-48 hours for us to get you refunded.

unfortunately, it does not parse the 40% discount, maybe it needs time to migrate the steam license

Blog Entries
    The stores are not linked, so the purchase on Steam won't ever be reflected in the store here. That is why I recommended contacting our customer support team for a partial refund after the purchase is made.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    If you don't want for FGU to be released on Steam before buying it for a discount, you can order it for the normal 10% off from our website and then email [email protected]. Provide us with the username and order # and request a partial refund. Our support team will be able to verify that you have the Ultimate Upgrade on Steam for your account and we will grant you $55.60 in a partial refund. Please allow 24-48 hours for us to get you refunded.
    Thanks so effectively after some housekeeping and time the cost to upgrade would be $78.50

Blog Entries
    Actually, I was taking 40% off $139 for some reason instead of 40% off $149. The discount should be $59.60 instead. I notified our CS staff so they will credit the proper amount.

Because FGC Ultimate is 50% off and you get 50% off of FGU Ultimate with the discount plus the Early Access discount, you can get both for the price of an Ultimate when not on sale.
    Last edited by ddavison; July 1st, 2020 at 16:03.

I bought Classic Ultimate this morning on Steam

I did not know about the refund route for us Steam users. The summer sale might then be the best opportunity to get 50% off FGU + FGC user discount (via refund), correct?

that's what my logic was and it is I bought a ton of stuff

Thread Information