Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    I’ve not tested with FGU yet. I probably will start looking at it soon because now I’m using a limited set of extensions it might work for me now.

Very Nice.

I'm testing it in Unity. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong by the icons are extremely small compared to your screenshot.

If possible are you able to add an option to turn off the blood effect when the death effect is active so only the death token shows once they reach 0HP? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 0m0n View Post
    Very Nice.

I'm testing it in Unity. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong by the icons are extremely small compared to your screenshot.

If possible are you able to add an option to turn off the blood effect when the death effect is active so only the death token shows once they reach 0HP? Thanks
    Yeah I tested in Unity; it is also broken for any clients. The GM sees everything fine but the clients see no save indicators and the blood is hit and miss.

I could add an option for that. Will see how I go tonight.

Hi Matjam,

Last night I found a strange bug which was due to interference between your Status Indicator Extension and Death Indicator Ex v4.5
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ds-Unity/page2

I noticed tokens changing after adding an encounters to the combat tracker.
    At first the tokens will appear the as the right ones, however after a few clicks on the CT-Tracker they will then change to random tokens that are from the token folder.

I was wondering if you could maybe have a look?

Thanks!

Hey, I don't understand how, but the issue was fixed with the last Corerpg update !

In Unity the players can see the skull and the blood but not the save indicators. Any idea why that is?

I'm using this in Unity, and the issue that I have is that the graphics encompass not only the token, but also the creature's reach making it very troublesome to target other creatures that are directly next to the token.

I'm wondering if anyone has found a solution to the size of the indicators? I'm currently using FGU and on a large map the status indicators are really small, but when I tested this on a more reasonably sized map (though still a tad small).

I had this problem.. too a bit.. are you using the latest release from Github?

I pulled this version two days ago from Github. It appears to be version 1.3 from Jul 3rd, which seems to be the latest (on Github at least), is there another version?

Thread Information