STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 13 First ... 7891011 ... Last

Thread: Shops

never mind me .. found the answer to my question and dont know how to delete a post lol..
    Last edited by LordQ96; September 18th, 2020 at 06:27.

Bought it last night and it will help out the game tremendously. One thing I would like to see would be the ability to create sections in the shop inventory. For example, Simple Melee Weapons separate from Martial or Ranged. From what I see now, it looks like the best way to achieve categories/divisions in the list would be to create individual shops for each section. While it works, it is a bit cumbersome.

Regardless, I will be recommending this to the other GM's I play with for their games. Great work mattekure!

Incredibly useful and well worth the price! I can confirm it works fine in unity for Pathfinder 2e (though the icon not matching my theme is annoying, thankfully if you're also annoyed by that just create your shops and link them in location descriptions, do you can ignore it!). Definately worth the cost, the only thing I think would improve it is a button to auto-remove the money from the PCs and add the items to their sheets, but not sure whether that's even possible. for now, dragging the currency mods and items works fine as long as you don;t buy a crazy amount of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by CassMerry View Post
    Incredibly useful and well worth the price! I can confirm it works fine in unity for Pathfinder 2e (though the icon not matching my theme is annoying, thankfully if you're also annoyed by that just create your shops and link them in location descriptions, do you can ignore it!). Definately worth the cost, the only thing I think would improve it is a button to auto-remove the money from the PCs and add the items to their sheets, but not sure whether that's even possible. for now, dragging the currency mods and items works fine as long as you don;t buy a crazy amount of stuff
    I'm a little confused. In PF2 I do see the Buy button, which will auto remove money and give the items to char sheets.

For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

I see lots of purchasing options. But does this allow for the player to sell in the shop and increase the inventory and obtain the money at say 50% of the normal value of the item or a random % that we could designate ? I don't see that listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalmes95 View Post
    I see lots of purchasing options. But does this allow for the player to sell in the shop and increase the inventory and obtain the money at say 50% of the normal value of the item or a random % that we could designate ? I don't see that listed.
    No, this is for purchasing only. Selling can be done in the party sheet instead.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

I used this extension last week with great success. Used a generator to roll multiple magic items up and put them in a parcel and added them to the shop. All my players were able to browse at their leisure and get what they wanted. Thank you!

I wanted to offer a possible idea/suggestion if that is alright. Right now, I also have descriptive text for players about each shop and would love a place in the "shop" to either be able to pin a story entry or add my own text.
    Fantasy Grounds D&D Adventurers League Consultant
    Organizer, DungeonMaster , and TTRPG Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by viviolay View Post
    I used this extension last week with great success. Used a generator to roll multiple magic items up and put them in a parcel and added them to the shop. All my players were able to browse at their leisure and get what they wanted. Thank you!

I wanted to offer a possible idea/suggestion if that is alright. Right now, I also have descriptive text for players about each shop and would love a place in the "shop" to either be able to pin a story entry or add my own text.
    What version do you have installed? The current version, v1.10 has a notes tab where you can put any text you like, and links.

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    No, this is for purchasing only. Selling can be done in the party sheet instead.
    Understood. Personally I feel if it's a shop you should be able to buy and sell. If it had both features I would've purchased it. I think it's a cool concept. Also if you had the option of auto populating the shop with various equipment also would also be the cherry on top of the cake. If you decide to further improve it let me know I'll gladly make a purchase.

Thank you for the response and good work thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalmes95 View Post
    Understood. Personally I feel if it's a shop you should be able to buy and sell. If it had both features I would've purchased it. I think it's a cool concept. Also if you had the option of auto populating the shop with various equipment also would also be the cherry on top of the cake. If you decide to further improve it let me know I'll gladly make a purchase.

Thank you for the response and good work thus far.
    I would like to see this also. Plus give the shop a coin inventory so as they buy/sell they can run out of money or have a lot of money.
    There used to be an ext that did this, I will have to find it again.

Thread Information