DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last

Thread: Shops

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    I DID notice that, and it got me thinking about it immediately. The tables DON’T output a parcel right now, as individual item generation maximizes inventory randomness and variety, but do DMs really NEED the variety granularity this method is providing? Or would they be just as happy having less variability between shop inventory, but being handed a convenient parcel instead?

The more I’m thinking about it... why not have your cake and eat it, too? I could add a parcel output that’s less variable (but still is to a degree, randomish), and just leave the existing output intact as well, giving the end user the option of using whichever they liked.

This would mean a shop provides two completely different inventory options, but it would give the end user flexibility of choice on which suits them better.

I think I might dig into that.
    Good news. Adding a Notes tab wasnt too difficult. I am publishing the update sometime tonight.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Killer! *two handed high five* ����

I’ll check later tonight and see what I can do about parcels to get an idea of how long it will take to implement.

Purchased the shop and it works great thank you. Is the CSV-Table-Importer-MK still available for download, I was not able to find the ext for download?

Quote Originally Posted by Absum29 View Post
    Purchased the shop and it works great thank you. Is the CSV-Table-Importer-MK still available for download, I was not able to find the ext for download?
    Yes it’s still available at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...le-Importer-MK
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thanks, I dind't notice Chrome was blocking the file.

I purchased this on the guild and it works great on FGC, but having trouble opening it on FGU.....does this work with Unity?

My Bad, I figured it out!!! Please disregard~~~
    Last edited by TXCBoy36; August 1st, 2020 at 09:31.

I purchased this yesterday form the guild. I see you have typed you can export the shops. My thinking is that i have opened a campaign where i want to build my wolrd and was wondering is there a way to export everything i create seperately. So i can use bits and bobs in games i run just by adding them in? or do i have to create from scratch in every game i start? I know this is probably answered somewhere and im sorry if its in wrong place or sounds completely noobish haha but i am in fact a noob to this but i love it so much and just cant stop. Working on my world from 10 am till 10 pm most days hahaha. Only during lockdown of course

oh wow, i am continually being amazed by everything that your mod can do

Quote Originally Posted by Birstall8 View Post
    I purchased this yesterday form the guild. I see you have typed you can export the shops. My thinking is that i have opened a campaign where i want to build my wolrd and was wondering is there a way to export everything i create seperately. So i can use bits and bobs in games i run just by adding them in? or do i have to create from scratch in every game i start? I know this is probably answered somewhere and im sorry if its in wrong place or sounds completely noobish haha but i am in fact a noob to this but i love it so much and just cant stop. Working on my world from 10 am till 10 pm most days hahaha. Only during lockdown of course
    Yes. in FG you can export any of the record types that you make. so if you make a story entry for your campaign, a treasure parcel, encounter or whatever. You can type /export in the chat to open the export window. When you export it, it will create a module file that you can load in other campaigns, so you can reuse any info you create.

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Yes. in FG you can export any of the record types that you make. so if you make a story entry for your campaign, a treasure parcel, encounter or whatever. You can type /export in the chat to open the export window. When you export it, it will create a module file that you can load in other campaigns, so you can reuse any info you create.
    Yes , honestly I know there are a few little bits that people complain about with FG but I’m honestly enjoying every second. The fact we can then use these extra mods and then even edit the outcome of those is fantastic and I absolutely love it

Thread Information