DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: PFRPG - Feats

PFRPG - Feats

PFRPG - Feats

Version 2 - Changed feat names to more clearly show Mythic feats. Added an index for Mythic feats

This module contains all the feats for Pathfinder 1.0 from the Archive of Nethys.

Versions
    There are 2 versions of the Mod -

PFRPG - Feat - This version contains all Feats from Paizo Products. 3611 Feats in total.

PFRPG - Feat (Core) - This version contains only the Feats from the Paizo Core Game, not the Feats from the Golarion Campaign Settings. 1839 Feats in total.

Download Modules
    Copies of both modules are attached to this post. If you are using FGC you will need to download them from here.
    If you are using FGU you can find both of these modules on FG Forge - PFRPG - Feats --- PFRPG - Feats (Core)

And now how you can help!
    I know that the formatting is not correct for all the feats. Especially for the feats with more complex formatting, such as tables. Eventually, I will go through all the feats and fix them formatting but it's fairly low on my priority list right now. If you do notice a feat that has missing formatting please post it as a reply below and I will get it fixed when I can.

If you use this library and notice a mistake, please reply to this thread so that I can correct it.
    If you find a feat that is missing formatting, please reply to this thread so that I can correct it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dllewell; December 22nd, 2021 at 16:15.

@Trenloe - Would it be possible to add this thread to the List of Modules thread?

Version 2 has been uploaded to the original post. I modified the feat names to more clearly show Mythic feats. I also added an index for Mythic feats.

thanks for the work! will this work for unity?

Quote Originally Posted by DolfCarg View Post
    thanks for the work! will this work for unity?
    It already does

Thank you very much for the feats mod, dllwewll.
    Does it contain feat effects in the same way that the spells in your spellbook mod do?

Quote Originally Posted by Ripskreig View Post
    Thank you very much for the feats mod, dllwewll.
    Does it contain feat effects in the same way that the spells in your spellbook mod do?
    It does not.

These modules are now available on FG Forge. See first post for links.

Has anyone considered making a shared spread sheet with all the feats and code for implementing them? I know it is daunting but I also am sure there are a lot already done floating out there. Once it gets enough working codes it could be implemented like the spells.

Thread Information