DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Additional Classes and Races/Subraces

I'm wondering if anyone has created any of the other classes (from either 1e or 2e)? Specifically, Barbarians, Cavaliers, Monks or Psionicists? To go along with that has anyone worked on the races/subraces from the "Complete Book of..." series? I've purchased the Complete Book of Elves already. I'm looking for the Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings and Humanoids. Anything OA would be awesome as well.

I'm putting things together for a 2e campaign and those are some of the things I'd like to include. If someone else has already done the work and is willing to share, that would be awesome and save time. If not, then I'll go ahead and do the ones I'd want. Figured I'd at least ask.

Thanks.

Is there a place where I can see what it being worked on by Celestian or anyone else that is producing 2e products?

Monks are included in Faiths & Avatars, Cavaliers and Barbarians are included in the Fighters Handbook as Kits. Right now the rule set doesn't really support Psionists as the rules for them depend on the book you are using.
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

I've got the Dwarf and Gnome/Halfing books on my list but it will be a while before I can get to them. Current project has me busy for 2-3 more months at least.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information