FG Spreadshirt Swag

Starfinder Action tab bug

Starfinder has been really glitchy in general, but most of it comes and goes. However, something I haven't been able to fix for the last few days is all of our weapons on the action tab have automatically been given 2d20s to roll as it for a full attack but with no negatives and no way to do a single attack. We have tried to make new weapons for game today and specified 1d20, that has worked to some extent but I don't know if it is still working because all of our 1d20 attacks have a glitch right now where the attack box completely disappears, so we got to use them for one game today and now they are there but unusable. :/

Edit: I looked at some old characters that haven't been modified recently and found that the single attack box was missing. This does seem to come and go a little, but seems to cause more problems with things that only do single attack than those that can do double.
    Last edited by VRkat; June 29th, 2020 at 01:43.

What version are you running? Are you using any extensions? Asking for a friend..
    Last edited by madman; June 29th, 2020 at 08:23.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    What version are you running? Are you using any extensions? Asking for a friend..
    I always update before I play. We have a few extensions, mostly for other games and haven't gotten anything new for a while, but the extensions we have are the SFRPG Inventory Mod and Theme_Bar_Starfinder.

It seems to be working better today. The Shrren-eye rifle with only one shot works fine on an old blank character sheet (instead of having a two attacks for a full round action) and all of the singe shot options are there, but if you look at the pic 2020-06-29.png Don's character sheet still has the glitch most of the sheets had yesterday.

You know, I noticed that my players kept rolling double dice on their attacks last session. I thought they were just doing something wrong. Maybe it was the same glitch?

FGU

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitus View Post
    You know, I noticed that my players kept rolling double dice on their attacks last session. I thought they were just doing something wrong. Maybe it was the same glitch?

FGU
    I normally play Pathfinder, so one thing I noticed is that FGU flipped the attack system for Starfinder. In Pathfinder you grab from the display that shows the dice, but if you just want to do one hit you grab the number to the right depending on what hit it is, but in Starfinder you grab the number to the left and only use the display that shows dice if you are using a full attack... it just took me a while to figure this out because my own character (Ko-ko) had the same glitch yesterday that Don in the picture had and I had no numbers :/

I'm pretty sure some of the other players didn't have the glitch but made the same mistake too because this is all of our first times doing Starfinder AND first time doing Starfinder on FGU.

Thread Information