DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 23 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    What about the Improved Toughness feat? :°D (ahahha)

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    What about the Improved Toughness feat? :°D (ahahha)
    Isn't that 3rd party?
    Looks like there are two discrete versions for players and monsters from different publishers.

Flaming Crab Games: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/3rd-p...ved-toughness/
    Rogue Genius Games: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/3rd-p...hness-monster/

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Isn't that 3rd party?
    Looks like there are two discrete versions for players and monsters from different publishers.

Flaming Crab Games: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/3rd-p...ved-toughness/
    Rogue Genius Games: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/3rd-p...hness-monster/
    I think Asgurgolas speaks about 3.5e (toughness is there just +3HP, and improved toughness gives +1HP/level; PF1's toughness is roughly the combination of both) But many people already combine both versions in just one feat in 3.5e

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I think Asgurgolas speaks about 3.5e (toughness is there just +3HP, and improved toughness gives +1HP/level; PF1's toughness is roughly the combination of both) But many people already combine both versions in just one feat in 3.5e
    Oh! I will add a rulesystem check so it does 3.5e correctly.
    I went straight to Pathfinder a couple of years ago after past brief forays into 4e and CoC, so I never played the 'original'.
    If you ever notice things that are done in a Pathfinder way in my extensions, please just keep pointing them out so I know to adjust them. I only just noticed that there were more perception subskills in 3.5e which is pretty neat.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Oh! I will add a rulesystem check so it does 3.5e correctly.
    I went straight to Pathfinder a couple of years ago after past brief forays into 4e and CoC, so I never played the 'original'.
    If you ever notice things that are done in a Pathfinder way in my extensions, please just keep pointing them out so I know to adjust them. I only just noticed that there were more perception subskills in 3.5e which is pretty neat.
    Cool, thank you

(hehe, yeah, I like the approach with more perception skill, too )

This extension is great!

Is there anyway to use the MHP:N effect on NPCs?

Quote Originally Posted by woopah View Post
    This extension is great!

Is there anyway to use the MHP:N effect on NPCs?
    I'm glad you like it!
    I must have forgotten to implement that part for NPCs. I'll include that in Tuesday's round of updates

Out of curiosity, what are you using MHP for?
    I added it but couldn't find any abilities that actually needed that
    Last edited by bmos; August 27th, 2020 at 22:57.

I would personally be using it so when i apply templates... I don't have to manually adjust their hp. Would definitely be prefect for that

It would be perfect for templates. I would be able to make templates in the Effects tab and just drop them on whatever NPC is on the combat tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by woopah View Post
    It would be perfect for templates. I would be able to make templates in the Effects tab and just drop them on whatever NPC is on the combat tracker.
    For templates: There is the advanced bestiary in the store which also adds an extension which adds templates and their automation (it is pretty good actually, though I do not know whether or not it supports features you want, but certainly automating changes for HP coming from templates and a lot of other things Hopefully I didn't misunderstand you. Just in case no-one knew it before someone spends too much time on developing template automation )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; September 2nd, 2020 at 16:43.

Thread Information