DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 23 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    I'm thinking of taking you as my concubine someday

In 3.5 undead never use a stat for HP (besides some few, specific undead) but that's all

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    I'm thinking of taking you as my concubine someday

In 3.5 undead never use a stat for HP (besides some few, specific undead) but that's all
    hehe
    v1.2.2 uses con in 3.5E which should be 0 for undead so it should be a pretty good solution. Thanks for weighing in on the 3.5E side of things. Never played it, straight to PF.
    Last edited by bmos; August 4th, 2020 at 19:19.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    hehe
    v1.2.2 uses con in 3.5E which should be 0 for undead so it should be a pretty good solution. Thanks for weighing in on the 3.5E side of things. Never played it, straight to PF.
    It is and isn't. I haven't tested it yet (because I'm kinda working on other stuff), but I recall FG counting "0 con" as "-5"

I was worried about that, but it doesn't result in a penalty to hp (at least in my testing with the 3.5 srd modules)

Then I'd say it's perfect :O

Love this addon since using it.... now i just have to jigger myself in a burn box in for my kineticist and this would be perfect for me

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    Love this addon since using it.... now i just have to jigger myself in a burn box in for my kineticist and this would be perfect for me
    Try this: Kineticist Burn; MHP: -2 (or whatever number you're losing)
    I bet you could even combine it with the "MULTI:" feature of the Remove Effect extension to increment it 1/round!
    Last edited by bmos; August 10th, 2020 at 02:26.

except burn is considered non lethal damage and the tracker will list me as dead instead of unconscious also burn lasts until you basically rest for the night. tho i do appeciate the workaround .
    Last edited by Phixation; August 10th, 2020 at 02:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    except burn is considered non lethal damage and the tracker will list me as dead instead of unconscious
    Ah. Probably would need another box then. Let me know if you get stuck adding it.
    I just skimmed through my code and added some additional basic documentation to make your life a bit easier if you're modifying it. It will be in Tuesday's release.
    Last edited by bmos; August 11th, 2020 at 15:22.

Live Hitpoints v1.2.3 is now out. I also recorded a new overview/instructional video.
    Nothing too major here, but PCs with the Toughness feat now get that applied automatically (if you already have toughness added manually, you should remove those bonus HP before installing this).
    The chat announcement reminding you to report incorrect info in the pathfinder bug report thread is now only posted if you're using the Pathfinder ruleset (as that would be the wrong place to report 3.5E issues).
    Last edited by bmos; August 11th, 2020 at 16:11.

Thread Information