DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 23 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    The first character has a different rolled hp value than the second one because of the con mod.
    You're quite right. Thanks for reporting this.
    I'll look into it.

EDIT: fixed in latest release
    Last edited by bmos; March 25th, 2021 at 19:00.

Thank you for the fast fix, that worked.
    Got another one, bit more complicated as it only happens as a player and not DM/GM. Also only happens when you first put a con modifier != 0 before dragging any class into the class field.

Example with a Fighter (d10, happens with every class) and a Con Mod of +2.

As a GM it is correct:
    Level 1: 12 HP (Rolled HP = 10, Con = 2 in Live HP View)
    Level 2: 20 HP (Rolled HP = 16, Con = 4 in Live HP View)
    Level 3: 28 HP (Rolled HP = 22, Con = 6 in Live HP View)
    Level 4: 36 HP (Rolled HP = 28, Con = 8 in Live HP View)
    Level 5: 44 HP (Rolled HP = 34, Con = 10 in Live HP View)

As a Player it is wrong:
    Level 1: 12 HP (Rolled HP = -2, Con = 2 in Live HP View)
    Level 2: 14 HP (Rolled HP = 4, Con = 4 in Live HP View)
    Level 3: 10 HP (Rolled HP = 10, Con = 6 in Live HP View)
    Level 4: 18 HP (Rolled HP = 16, Con = 8 in Live HP View)
    Level 5: 26 HP (Rolled HP = 22, Con = 10 in Live HP View)

The Con values are displayed correctly as player in the Live HP view.
    The Rolled HP of the player starts at -CON mod (I tested with other classes.)
    And Level 2 and 3 the Total HP seems go weird, no clue what there happens... From level 3 to 4 and onwards the total HP rises appropriate by 8 in the example (still off because of level 2 & 3).

If you need anymore information, just ask

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    Thank you for the fast fix, that worked.
    Got another one, bit more complicated as it only happens as a player and not DM/GM. Also only happens when you first put a con modifier != 0 before dragging any class into the class field.
    You're welcome. Thanks for such detailed testing!
    I'm pretty sure it's fixed. I re-uploaded v2.2 since it felt silly to push two numbered releases in quick succession.

Just did a quick test, works fine for me. Now onto fix the just yesterday for session 0 created characters

@bmos, i thought this was your extension (see image).

when i used the most current one -- in this thread's post #1,
    a) it has same extension name as my current one, and
    b) this interface is not the same as seen in image -- yours is just 4 blocks of info instead.

am i using either an older one or someone else's

edit: a) it has same extension name as my current one and the extension appears twice, and
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tahl_liadon; March 26th, 2021 at 13:20.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

@bmos, i thought this was your extension (see image).

b) this interface is not the same as seen in image -- yours is just 4 blocks of info instead.

well that's the same one I have and it's bmos'... altough I'm still using the pre-update one

edit: a) it has same extension name as my current one and the extension appears twice
    -----

I think you're still using v1.X.
    When you load your campaign there should be a chat message telling you what version you're using.
    v2.X changed the interface (hopefully to be less confusing) and a lot of the code.

Careful running both, when you use v2.X it upgrades the database nodes from v1.X and deletes the old ones so you can't really go back. No idea what happens when you use both!

EDIT: I recommend clicking the "Download" link and reading about each of the versions since whatever version you're still running.
    Last edited by bmos; March 26th, 2021 at 15:19.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Careful running both...
    yea i turned the older version off and the new one on. then i saw the interface had changed; shut down fg and toggled back to older version.

when i relaunched, i had to reset the "hd hp" for all pcs because the newer version got rid of that user interface (right?) and cleared out that info, which i like to track.

anyway, i will give the newer version another go in a temp campaign to see how it works / looks. (so far older version is not broken... i don't think) thx
    -----

yea i turned the older version off and the new one on. then i saw the interface had changed; shut down fg and toggled back to older version.

when i relaunched, i had to reset the "hd hp" for all pcs because the newer version got rid of that user interface (right?) and cleared out that info, which i like to track.

anyway, i will give the newer version another go in a temp campaign to see how it works / looks. (so far older version is not broken... i don't think) thx
    The new version has all those fields (and more) but they are in a subwindow. Just click on the little magnifying glass next to the HP total field.

Thread Information