FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 23 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    The main part of this extension does work in Pathfinder 2, calculating Constitution changes into hitpoints. Unfortunately it messed up the visuals of the HP section on the PF2 character sheet.
    Almost like it wasn't made for that ruleset :P

:P Just giving feedback. Someone on Discord asked for this functionality for PF2, so I gave it a quick try.

I hope you dont mind bmos. I think this extension should be a part of the main fantasy grounds program and not an extension. I posted a suggestion in the renewed FG suggestion site here:
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=135416

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    I hope you dont mind bmos. I think this extension should be a part of the main fantasy grounds program and not an extension. I posted a suggestion in the renewed FG suggestion site here:
    Instantly voted for that

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    +1

awesome extension.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

on a different matter (but in same vein)...

i created a boon for one of my players: a trait - durable. among other benefits, it allows the pc to sustain more physical damage before getting the "dead" effect; the pc would be dead when hp drops to an amount equal to 3x his con (as opposed to 1x con).

been thinking how to do this with and my experience with existing extensions... i see no way except to do it manually. thoughts?
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Certainly no complaints about that from me! SmiteWorks is welcome to use any/all of the code that I write for use with FG.
    I think the interface needs a little work before it could make it into the ruleset since some people are very confused by rolled vs ability hitpoints, but the SmiteWorks devs may have ideas about that if/when the time comes.

Hello,

Another Great mod. However, I don't think the PF1 portion for the Toughness Feat is working correcting. If a player takes toughness at 3 HD or less, they get 3 hp. However, after 3 HD, they continue to get +1 hp.

The +3 hp works just fine, but I leveled a guy up to 6, and I did not get any extra hp after 3rd level. Not sure if we are supposed to manually enter that, or if it is supposed to be automated.

Thanks,
    -Elaith

Edit: After playing around with it some more, if I add the feat, at lets say lvl 12, it adds the hp correctly. However, when I drag and drop the class onto my character sheet, it does not update the hp past the +3 hp.

Secondary Test: d6 class, using avg hp, should should be 3+1 (total of 4). +1 Con, +1 toughness. When I add the class, only adds 3 hp to 'HD Hp' field, and +2 'Abil Hp'. So one of my normal hp is not getting added correctly it seems.

If I remove the toughness feat - it adds the correct 4 hp to the "HD Hp' field, and +1 to 'Abil' Hp. So it seems something may be getting messed up there.
    Last edited by Elaith; January 31st, 2021 at 03:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaith View Post
    Hello,

Another Great mod. However, I don't think the PF1 portion for the Toughness Feat is working correcting. If a player takes toughness at 3 HD or less, they get 3 hp. However, after 3 HD, they continue to get +1 hp.

The +3 hp works just fine, but I leveled a guy up to 6, and I did not get any extra hp after 3rd level. Not sure if we are supposed to manually enter that, or if it is supposed to be automated.

Thanks,
    -Elaith
    Hmm. It looks right, but something might be screwy. I'll do some testing.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

on a different matter (but in same vein)...

i created a boon for one of my players: a trait - durable. among other benefits, it allows the pc to sustain more physical damage before getting the "dead" effect; the pc would be dead when hp drops to an amount equal to 3x his con (as opposed to 1x con).

been thinking how to do this with and my experience with existing extensions... i see no way except to do it manually. thoughts?
    Added to issues list as a enhancement/request: [9]
    Last edited by bmos; January 31st, 2021 at 03:06.

Thank you. I can update it manually, but just started to use the extension (if anything for the con auto adjust - but would be nice if I did not have to ever tinker with stuff).

Appreciate you taking a look.

Thread Information