STAR TREK 2d20

Wizard abilities disappeared

The wizard abilities disappeared from the GM screen.

The player could still still see the wzard abilities but not the GM

Rebooting Fantasy Grounds and the wizard abilities appeared again on the GM screen

The items window was empty for two players, 2 players it was populated as well as the GM

I'm running 8G of memory could this cause this?

Thanks

Barry

Were you running Classic or Unity? Were you using any extensions? Can you reproduce and show us some screenshots of the player and DM screens?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Good Day BigBadBazz
    If you are talking about on the Actions tab might you have accidentally clicked on the Header and the abilities minimized? If so just click the header again. (Don't ask how I would know that )

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Were you running Classic or Unity? Were you using any extensions? Can you reproduce and show us some screenshots of the player and DM screens?
    I was running Unity

It was in the middle of a game so no screenshots were taken.

The abilities tab of the wizard character was empty until i closed down FGU and restarted then it was populated.

Closing down the GM program, and the players closing theirs, and then restarting the program did not repopulate the items list for those specific players

Note that it was the same players who could not get their lists populated in spite of restarting the program. Players whose item screen was populated, was still populated when the program was restarted.

I would conclude with the items list that something on the specific players PC caused the issue. memory, windows version?

A number of extensions were used for all players. I will do some tests with the players this week and turn off the extensions and report back

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day BigBadBazz
    If you are talking about on the Actions tab might you have accidentally clicked on the Header and the abilities minimized? If so just click the header again. (Don't ask how I would know that )
    No, the sheet was available, but I believe it was an empty page, not even the name was showing.

It was as if the abilities info was not refreshing, switching to other tabs was fine but still blank when returning to the tab. Only a relauch of the program solved this

Solved

The players in question did not have any modules loaded from the library

Good Day BigBadBazz
    Thanks for coming back and telling us! Sometimes the simple thing are the toughest to troubleshoot as we overlook them!!

Thread Information