DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 34 of 38 First ... 243233343536 ... Last
    I cant figure out how to make this work.

What are you trying to do?

Quote Originally Posted by debergerac88 View Post
    I cant figure out how to make this work.
    Might be best to goto discord and ask can get faster live feedback.
    Grim Press Discord CLICK ME!

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    V 1.56 - Bug - Removed some unnecessary setTab call in npc sheet processing.

Not sure if this will help the conflict but I could not really remember why this was even doing this. If it turns out something goes wrong in NPC sheet displays of expanded EE text I may have to do something else but I could not understand what it was even doing in my code. Could have been something left over from older times when tabs were different - just not sure. Anyway, we will see what happens. Nothing much more I can do as the window text in that tab is required by EE and as I showed in code earlier is something added in (and only used by me) in a pretty simple way.
    Seems to have worked a charm!
    Will investigate further over the weekend, but at first glance the issue is fixed.
    Many thanks for taking the time to look into this!

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    Seems to have worked a charm!
    Will investigate further over the weekend, but at first glance the issue is fixed.
    Many thanks for taking the time to look into this!
    No worries - I will always meet conflicts with "I don't use it and I do everything generic" - then secretly make sure I am doing it generically
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

V 1.57 - Update - changed all default options to what I want as I got tired of updating them all. Users can turn them off now if they don't want them.

V 1.58 - Update - implemented node and childList changes to code that SW wanted.

V 1.59 - Update - rewrote EE to keep a global list of name indexed spell nodes trimmed by module priority rules around so its not constantly being regenerated. Any modification to local spells or unload/load of modules will clear this global list and force its regeneration next time it is used. This should speed things up as it was constantly regenerating this list all the time. Only EE uses it. Replaced an unused flag with "Equip/Unequip Inventory" defaulted to on - which can be used to turn off equip inventory named matching.

See if it works - should be a lot faster and the default options (create a new project) should probably be in use unless you do special stuff on your own like MrDDT

This is the options in EE I use and I recommend.

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information