DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 31 of 38 First ... 212930313233 ... Last
    What's the difference between this and Ceslestian's Advanced Effects extension? I have both now and don't know if I've doubled-up.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    What's the difference between this and Ceslestian's Advanced Effects extension? I have both now and don't know if I've doubled-up.
    I have no idea what Advanced Effects is so you'll have to research it yourself. This does what it says in description and .txt file on page 1. You can look in here at their video to see examples of how it can be used with Aridhro's supplemental modules if you want a practical use someone made of the extension...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...omatic-Effects
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Will take a look, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    Very different. I use both, because they both have good reasons to use them.

This one integrates with a lot of other EXTs and MODs that support it.

Advanced Effects allows you to put the effects right on the items. Also a special function that allows for items with ACTION ONLY.

Has the latest FGU update broken equipped effects?

It seems to have stopped working in 5e at least, both in a campaign it was previously working in an a test campaign I just started up with only the automated effects module, phb and advantages modules loaded.

If it is just on my end I wonder if the update borked the install somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    Has the latest FGU update broken equipped effects?

It seems to have stopped working in 5e at least, both in a campaign it was previously working in an a test campaign I just started up with only the automated effects module, phb and advantages modules loaded.

If it is just on my end I wonder if the update borked the install somehow.
    No problems I'm aware of - just tried it. You should be on the latest version from Page 1 - V1.52. No changes were required for this last update. Make sure you only have one .ext file in FGU extension directory that is the latest version and that nothing is unzipped in that directory. Also, make sure you are ONLY using this extension to make sure your not seeing some sort of other extension messing it up.

This maybe a little off topic but is there a way to increase the number of crit die at the item level vs the character level? I was hoping this functionality might be part of the Equipped Effects EXT. which I recently purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    No problems I'm aware of - just tried it. You should be on the latest version from Page 1 - V1.52. No changes were required for this last update. Make sure you only have one .ext file in FGU extension directory that is the latest version and that nothing is unzipped in that directory. Also, make sure you are ONLY using this extension to make sure your not seeing some sort of other extension messing it up.
    Yeah I am on the right version, it was working prior to this update (for 6 months) and just doesn't now. Very strange.
    And yeah first thing I do is start up a new campaign with only the required elements loaded (in this case I only loaded advantages for module priority and equipped effects).

There is no error which is odd. I will do a complete FGU reinstall and see if that fixes it.

Quote Originally Posted by yarnameloc90 View Post
    This maybe a little off topic but is there a way to increase the number of crit die at the item level vs the character level? I was hoping this functionality might be part of the Equipped Effects EXT. which I recently purchased.
    Not via this extension.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    Yeah I am on the right version, it was working prior to this update (for 6 months) and just doesn't now. Very strange.
    And yeah first thing I do is start up a new campaign with only the required elements loaded (in this case I only loaded advantages for module priority and equipped effects).

There is no error which is odd. I will do a complete FGU reinstall and see if that fixes it.
    I will try to create a new campaign later today and see if anything is going on - but my original test campaign still works fine.

Thread Information