Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Hi, though your extension is working fine it does seem to hamper performance of the combat tracker a bit, making it a little laggy. Could you maybe investigate if you're also seeing this issue in FGU, with your extension?
    There should be nothing going on except a button override which should only deal with inventory carried item. I just played a huge game (via LAN because Cloud connections are bugged for some of my players and we have had lag going through cloud) where combat tracker had a LARGE number of things with this extension in play and noticed no lag.

Test for you would be disable extension - and try the same things your doing. I don't know what could possibly effect combat tracker as nothing should be in there from my code.

Ok, that is reassuring, probably was because I loaded to many modules and extensions we didn't need through play today that was causing it. I do see a small speed bump after disabling your extension when opening the combat tracker, but this speed bump is negligible. I will investigate a bit more, with a few players next Monday. Thanks again for bringing out some cool extensions !

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Ok, that is reassuring, probably was because I loaded to many modules and extensions we didn't need through play today that was causing it. I do see a small speed bump after disabling your extension when opening the combat tracker, but this speed bump is negligible. I will investigate a bit more, with a few players next Monday. Thanks again for bringing out some cool extensions !
    Well if you find something let me know - I only run with the three extensions - in signature.

Blog Entries
    There should be a reason you run each extension. Do not just load up all the extensions that sound cool.

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

It just ran so well in our last game with a bare minimum setup. I may have pushed it a bit to far though with the extra loaded mods and extensions, albeit I was also running zoom which also chunks up precious cpu on my laptop. Turning back the clock to bare minimum set up for our next session , to see if it makes a difference, I'd rather run with less extensions, mods and zoom. Without any lag then with lag.
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; July 5th, 2020 at 11:39.

Blog Entries
    EDIT: not applicable
    Last edited by LordEntrails; July 6th, 2020 at 17:12.

Thread Information