DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 35 of 38 First ... 253334353637 ... Last
    V 1.60 - Bug - Was not adding the spell import/export button, notes import/export button, or the item Type(sub) search in a generic manner which could cause conflicts. Fixed.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

So being a fan of your extensions, I am well aware of your policy to only make features for you extensions that you need in your games. That being said, I came across something i assumed you already implemented in EE. Vehicle effects dont seem to have the same magic as NPCs and PCs. I have some vehicle traits that I created custom effects for, but they arent adding when I drop the vehicle on the CT. Maybe you dont need this feature, but maybe you do...

Quote Originally Posted by jonesdaadi View Post
    So being a fan of your extensions, I am well aware of your policy to only make features for you extensions that you need in your games. That being said, I came across something i assumed you already implemented in EE. Vehicle effects dont seem to have the same magic as NPCs and PCs. I have some vehicle traits that I created custom effects for, but they arent adding when I drop the vehicle on the CT. Maybe you dont need this feature, but maybe you do...
    Vehicles are actually new DB type of entry. I will look into that as it seems something that should be supported. Sometime in the next week I'll get into it and see what it takes.

V 1.61 - Update - vehicle class type was only supported in inventory (equip/unequip) but now it will be supported like an NPC class type in CT changes also.

That was quick and hopefully painless. I will be testing and let you know if it has any problems for me. Thanks a lot for your continued hard work on making our games so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesdaadi View Post
    That was quick and hopefully painless. I will be testing and let you know if it has any problems for me. Thanks a lot for your continued hard work on making our games so much better.
    Just keep in mind that as its treated as an NPC for equipped effects - that means out of the NPC name matching DB things it supports only "traits" currently applies. Also remember if these are not defined in your NPC list first but instead attempted to be defined in the CT link itself - those action entries will appear blank - though link will be correct. Think that was always a thing but not sure.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SilentRuin; February 25th, 2023 at 15:55.

V1.62 - Update - supported vehicle class as much as possible in the same manner as npc class.

With only the Equipped Effects extension, all the 5E Automatic Effects modules and D&D Xanathar's Guide - Players.

I have a custom monster that has a power called Psychic Scream that is pulling in the info from the Spell Psychic Scream in Xanathar's Players guide and appending it to the monster's power. Then it adds a link to the Spell: Phychic Scream (XGtE). When I turn off the Option Translate NPC Powers this stops that.

Is there a place somewhere where I find a list that shows what all the options do for Equipped Effects? Particularly Translate NPC Powers, Use Module Priority Process and Skip Conflict Names?

There is a txt file at the start of this thread that should help.

These are the options I always run with so you can try these. Otherwise, txt file as Leprekorn stated is where I track all the changes I make in my extensions. Note I turn off all actions that FGU tried to set "for me" as they hardcode those so that they clash with the supplemental modules I use (AE5E ones).

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information