STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Thank you, Mike! I am pretty and it should be recognized more. Unfortunately, this probably doesn't help Jiminimonka...
    Mike is right though, there should be a default D4 displayed right there, which you can then change by right clicking on it and then going Assign->D[Whatever].
    What version of FG are you running, classic or unity?
    Are you running any themes that might interfere with the display?
    Check out my Extensions for Savage Worlds:
    Arcane Devices:Forge and github
    Mass Battles: Forge and github
    Fast Tests: Forge and github
    Reload Consumption: Forge
    Chase&Combat Compilation: Forge

Thank you, Mike! I am pretty and it should be recognized more. Unfortunately, this probably doesn't help Jiminimonka...
    Mike is right though, there should be a default D4 displayed right there, which you can then change by right clicking on it and then going Assign->D[Whatever].

Edit: Ooops double post.

Quote Originally Posted by chillhelm View Post

Edit: Ooops double post.
    Im using Unity, latest version (on 4.1.3 as of today)
    Made a new arcane device, it equips fine - adds the device to powers when equipped etc., just the Activation Roll remains blank. Probably its another extension. I will turn them all off and check one by one and report back.
    Lankhmar Setting btw.

OK - its the Roll Statistics extension - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tics-extension - turn that off an the die shows up as expected.

Request:

Can you add <ruleset>PFSW</ruleset> to the code please, that way it will work with Savage Pathfinder

That way I do not need to remember to add it after I download a new version.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Request:

Can you add <ruleset>PFSW</ruleset> to the code please, that way it will work with Savage Pathfinder

That way I do not need to remember to add it after I download a new version.
    PFSW? Sounds like Pathfinder for Savage Worlds.... what's the code for just SWADE?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    PFSW? Sounds like Pathfinder for Savage Worlds.... what's the code for just SWADE?
    I see from Mike Serfass Post in the Community Extension post.

@Doswelk, I will put it in the next release (same for Fast Tests and Mass Battles).
    @Jiminimonka, I will try to find the interaction between Roll Statistics and this one. I suspect the problem is on the Roll Statistics end of things, because I'm using a standard interface component for that die field and Roll Statistics probably manipulates it somehow (for a good reason, namely to gather the actual roll results). Nonetheless I will check things from my side and see if I can produce a workaround from my end. Also I think Doswelk's comment was directed at me, since he is creating the Savage Pathfinder ruleset currently, which I don't think is published yet.

@Jiminimonka, I can't seem to reproduce this problem, even with Roll Statistics and Arcane Devices enabled. For reference, I'm using the most up to date version of Roll Statistics (v.08) and Arcane Devices (v.09). Can you maybe send me a campaing file where this issue occurs?

Quote Originally Posted by chillhelm View Post
    @Jiminimonka, I can't seem to reproduce this problem, even with Roll Statistics and Arcane Devices enabled. For reference, I'm using the most up to date version of Roll Statistics (v.08) and Arcane Devices (v.09). Can you maybe send me a campaing file where this issue occurs?
    I sent you a DM with a link to the zipped up campaign.

Thread Information