STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    This looks very cool. I will have to try it out.

I hope this isn't too much of a derail, but I think it might be cool to have PC names have different colors...not for the entire string just the name. It might even be possible to use the players dice color as the defining color although that has the potential to make some poorly contrasted text/background. The use case for this would be to quickly identify PCs in the wall of text after a party roll.
    Feel free to tackle that project, I am still a newbie when it comes to this stuff. I would be satisfied if a border may be added to the [AUTOMATIC SUCCESS] and [AUTOMATIC FAILURE] text, but what O tried did not work. Also I wonder if there is a way to influence color based on the "CL CHECK" dice roll, for this string?
    Last edited by dellanx; June 26th, 2020 at 10:26.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    I hope this isn't too much of a derail, but I think it might be cool to have PC names have different colors...not for the entire string just the name. It might even be possible to use the players dice color as the defining color although that has the potential to make some poorly contrasted text/background. The use case for this would be to quickly identify PCs in the wall of text after a party roll.
    You can only use one font, one size, one colour per line in the chat window. So, unless the PC name is displayed purely on its own line, this isn't possible.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Nice extension! Thank you for sharing. Perhaps you have considered and decided on the current approach - but I noticed that when a [CRITICAL SUCCESS] is rolled with the PF2 ruleset, their is no formatting - not even for the standard green success. I presume Critical Failure is the same way?

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Nice extension! Thank you for sharing. Perhaps you have considered and decided on the current approach - but I noticed that when a [CRITICAL SUCCESS] is rolled with the PF2 ruleset, their is no formatting - not even for the standard green success. I presume Critical Failure is the same way?
    Never played PF2, have you tried this extension with PF2? May need to change the "lua" file. I noticed you said [CRITICAL SUCCESS], in PF1 it is referred to as [AUTOMATIC SUCCESS] or [AUTOMATIC FAILURE]. That code would have to be changed.

If you have not seen these, you may wish to look at these extensions

New Hit, Miss, Crit Hit and Crit Miss Icons - by Willot

(I ADDED MY OWN HIT Icons on my system) - all original icons provided by Willot
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rit-Miss-Icons

Chat Window - Attack Rolls - Big Icons, Fonts, and Color - Great for TV use - by veloros (I disabled these icons), you can use veloros icons as is, but if you modify he prefers that they are not used.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...read.php?56332

and Save overlay extension (idea from Ken L) - by Kelrugem
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ea-from-Ken-L)

I think some combination of these extensions is a win win situation. They work well together in PFRPG. I think Kelrugem put together a PF2 version of the Overlay extension, search for "Overlay PF2"

These is what inspired me to write my little extension, to complete my need for clarity.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Very nice. Thank you dellanx

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    Very nice. Thank you dellanx
    Your welcome.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You can only use one font, one size, one colour per line in the chat window. So, unless the PC name is displayed purely on its own line, this isn't possible.
    I kind of figured it wasn't doable. For one it would be beyond my capabilities. And as you say the program wouldn't support it anyway.

Blog Entries
    @dellanx,
    I am starting to ask all community developers to consider making an explicit licensing statement on their work. It helps future community developers honor your wishes in regards to your work. Their is a discussion and some suggested licensing statements here; On Licensing & Distributing Community Content. Thanks for your contribution and for considering adding a licensing statement to your original post

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    @dellanx,
    I am starting to ask all community developers to consider making an explicit licensing statement on their work. It helps future community developers honor your wishes in regards to your work. Their is a discussion and some suggested licensing statements here; On Licensing & Distributing Community Content. Thanks for your contribution and for considering adding a licensing statement to your original post
    Done, and thanks, that is very cool thing to do.

Code:
    <license>Put it inside the XML</license>

Thank You!

does the extension work in FGU?

Thread Information