FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    If you are still looking for players I can play.

FG License: Free
    Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Can playing anytime.
    Term: Wanting to play for as long as I can.
    Voice: I can get Discord

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 1e/2e, DND 5e
    Game System Experience: Pathfinder and DND both player and DM
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am new to Fantasy Grounds but a quick learner.

Character Type Preferred: I can play anything really.
    About me: I am nice but a little strong headed. I like roleplaying and combat equally.

Dang, my once a week Saturday campaign is at exactly this time! Lol. I would love to join you otherwise.

We're looking for a couple more players for D&D 5e: Lost Mines of Phandelver on Fantasy Grounds. We have 3 regular players and 1 occasional player. We would like to have 2 or 3 more. Our DM and players are new to Fantasy Grounds. GM license is FG classic.

We play every-other-Saturday @ 3 pm EST. We just finished our 4th session today.

Our characters are currently level 2. Our party composition is barbarian, cleric, fighter, warlock. But, we welcome all classes. All our characters are good or neutral aligned. Please, no evil characters unless you can act pro-socially with them.

Please only message if you're furry-friendly, LGBTQ-friendly, generally open-minded, and easy to get along with. You must be over 18 years old to play with us.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks.
    Last edited by GoldBunnyFox; September 6th, 2020 at 00:22.

I sent you a dm but I'm definitely interested in joining

We've picked up another 4 players since last Saturday. Our goal was 2 - 3. So, we can't accept any more players at this time.

We're looking for a couple more players for D&D 5e: Lost Mines of Phandelver on Fantasy Grounds. We have 3 regular players and 1 occasional player. We would like to have 2 or 3 more. Our DM and players are new to Fantasy Grounds. GM license is FG classic.

We play every-other-Saturday @ 3 pm EST. We are playing our 7th session today.

Our characters are currently level 3. Our party composition is cleric, warlock, wizard. But, we welcome all classes. All our characters are good or neutral aligned. Please, no evil characters unless you can act pro-socially with them.

Please only message if you're furry-friendly, LGBTQ-friendly, generally open-minded, and easy to get along with. You must be over 18 years old to play with us.

Our group is full again and can't accept any new players at this time.

We're looking for a couple more players for D&D 5e: Lost Mines of Phandelver on Fantasy Grounds. We have 3 players and are looking for 2 - 3 more. Our DM and some players are new to Fantasy Grounds. GM license is FG classic. Players need FG classic or a FG classic demo to be able to play.

We play every-other-Saturday @ 3 pm EST. Our next session is Jan 9. We usually play 3 - 4 hours per session, or until there's a good stopping point. We are on our 11th session and are 2/3 of the way through the campaign.

Our characters are currently level 4. Our party composition is cleric, ranger, wizard, warlock. But, we welcome all classes. All our characters are good or neutral aligned. Please, no evil characters unless you can act pro-socially with them.

Players who appreciate exploration, mysteries, role-play, and a slower pace will fit in best with our game-style.

hello i would be interested in playing if you need one more

Our game is currently full and we aren't accepting new players at this time.

Thread Information