STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 33 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Sure, go ahead and include a video and a cover image. All is good
    Is there a way to edit the thread title of the post?
    Last edited by SilentRuin; June 23rd, 2020 at 20:15.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    also for the stealth checks, if done against a target, does it roll a contested stealth vs perception?
    Sorry missed this first time I read it. No, as the video shows it will simply roll the stealth and ask the DM if it "worked". Its Hide which I figured was tricky to handle with all sorts of targets and I stayed away from anything sight/LOS related - which this would be. Simply displays die roll and message to ask DM if it "worked".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Is there a way to edit the thread title of the post?
    No. Only moderators can and only if no one has subscribed to the thread. Fortunately, no one has and I changed the thread title for you

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    No. Only moderators can and only if no one has subscribed to the thread. Fortunately, no one has and I changed the thread title for you
    Thank you much! I did send the moderators a mail - so you beat them to it

Moderators can always change the title of a thread, no matter the activity on the thread.

I didn't see the follow up posts, and I changed the title to what was requested in post #10. If this isn't correct please let us know. I didn't see a mail, the only way to send a message to the moderators is to "report" a post.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Moderators can always change the title of a thread, no matter the activity on the thread.

I didn't see the follow up posts, and I changed the title to what was requested in post #10. If this isn't correct please let us know. I didn't see a mail, the only way to send a message to the moderators is to "report" a post.
    All is good. Thanks a lot for your advice also.

From testing it appears to work in FGC. Very useful extension

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    From testing it appears to work in FGC. Very useful extension
    Interesting. While I'd love to broadcast it works in classic - here is the reasoning I'm going to keep to my claim of tested only in Unity. I don't own classic. I will probably not ever own classic. So if I add things in the future, or FGU changes their underlying code forcing me to change something to fix it, I can't EVER guarantee it will continue to work in classic.

But I'm happy to hear it does. You just won't ever hear me SAY it does, for the reasons I just stated.

If you use FGC, the old latin proverb applies.

Caveat emptor!

[Actually as its pay what you want that probably does not really apply to the vast majority of users ]
    Last edited by SilentRuin; June 23rd, 2020 at 22:01.

Guess I'll start on the next thing on my todo list for what I want to help run my campaign. This one took about 80 hours, 70 hours of which was learning how to do it and debugging idiot moves on my part with print statements. And two full rewrites when I hit dead ends. Thinking I had it, only to find I had fatal flaws in my understanding of how FG client/host code works.

I'll have to see how long this next one takes, as its also new FG code territory to me. Hopefully less "stupid" on my part will cut down the effort

I tested this extension with a barbarian with a rage effect that grants advantage on strength checks. The Grapple and Shove abilities did not grant advantage while the barbarian is raging.

Thread Information