FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 33 of 33 First ... 23313233

I disabled all other mods except yours for these tests.
    I have used the Dropbox assets, and am still testing them. Some work and some are......not working as intended. Still working through the list. The most common "error" I get is a stretching like the webm has a "Run" suffix. This video shows what I'm talking about. I'm still learning and troubleshooting, and appreciate this ability to manipulate the layers very much! I also don't know jack about coding, so don't know how FGU is ID'ing anything.
    https://youtu.be/LVhqbXKsVC4

Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung79 View Post
    I disabled all other mods except yours for these tests.
    I have used the Dropbox assets, and am still testing them. Some work and some are......not working as intended. Still working through the list. The most common "error" I get is a stretching like the webm has a "Run" suffix. This video shows what I'm talking about. I'm still learning and troubleshooting, and appreciate this ability to manipulate the layers very much! I also don't know jack about coding, so don't know how FGU is ID'ing anything.
    https://youtu.be/LVhqbXKsVC4
    I can get with you at some point - not sure when - drop me a discord text to establish a link (I don't accept friends) and we will see what your doing. Keep in mind this is dumb stuff - if you have it set for the token - it will go on the token - if you have it set for a range - it will be stretched. Don't ask me the rules I'd have to look them up and not in any mental shape to do that at the moment. Anyway - establish a discord "hello" and we will see when we see.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Hi,
    it is me again.....^^
    I have a question regarding the Generic Actions (not the layers this time). The character that has the initiative has a purple square around him (it is not the square that shows up when you hover over him. [I think this is tied to this mod]. Is there a way to get rit of the purple square? Purple Square.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Tordrache View Post
    Hi,
    it is me again.....^^
    I have a question regarding the Generic Actions (not the layers this time). The character that has the initiative has a purple square around him (it is not the square that shows up when you hover over him. [I think this is tied to this mod]. Is there a way to get rit of the purple square? Purple Square.JPG
    That is from the extension combat groups, which I can see you have loaded That is from the extension combat groups, which I can see you have loaded. You can change that in the options under combat groups.

Thank you, that bugged me to no end

Hello!
    I just purchased your extension and I have a question.
    The Grab action is applying Disadvantage to the check when the character does not have armor proficiency (wizards, for example), even though the character is unarmored.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmerion View Post
    Hello!
    The Grab action is applying Disadvantage to the check when the character does not have armor proficiency (wizards, for example), even though the character is unarmored.
    While there are many reasons you can have DISadvantage in a grapple (Mostly FGU stuff that causes DIS for some other reason) - armor proficiency and unarmored is not something I deal with in the extension.

I use the RAW 5E rules...

Grappling
    When you want to grab a creature or wrestle with it, you can use the Attack action to make a special melee attack, a grapple. If you're able to make multiple attacks with the Attack action, this attack replaces one of them.

The target of your grapple must be no more than one size larger than you and must be within your reach. Using at least one free hand, you try to seize the target by making a grapple check instead of an attack roll: a Strength (Athletics) check contested by the target's Strength (Athletics) or Dexterity (Acrobatics) check (the target chooses the ability to use). You succeed automatically if the target is incapacitated. If you succeed, you subject the target to the grappled condition. The condition specifies the things that end it, and you can release the target whenever you like (no action required).

Escaping a Grapple. A grappled creature can use its action to escape. To do so, it must succeed on a Strength (Athletics) or Dexterity (Acrobatics) check contested by your Strength (Athletics) check.

Moving a Grappled Creature. When you move, you can drag or carry the grappled creature with you, but your speed is halved, unless the creature is two or more sizes smaller than you.

In the cases where more than one skill can be used to contest the role its always the best one.

I would check the chat and see what block of text is sticking [DIS] into it. For sure you can have things that apply disadvantage to skill checks but its going to be for some legit reason unless a bug. I personally do nothing with armor proficiency in this extension. Looking through the code I override I see only the skill check contests and ADV/DIS being extracted from FGU data already applied to source/targets for grappling.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by Asmerion View Post
    Hello!
    I'm not seeing this issue, are you running other exts?

Also if you want you can contact us on the discord for faster replies and easier to solve it.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    While there are many reasons you can have DISadvantage in a grapple (Mostly FGU stuff that causes DIS for some other reason) - armor proficiency and unarmored is not something I deal with in the extension.

I use the RAW 5E rules...

Grappling
    When you want to grab a creature or wrestle with it, you can use the Attack action to make a special melee attack, a grapple. If you're able to make multiple attacks with the Attack action, this attack replaces one of them.

The target of your grapple must be no more than one size larger than you and must be within your reach. Using at least one free hand, you try to seize the target by making a grapple check instead of an attack roll: a Strength (Athletics) check contested by the target's Strength (Athletics) or Dexterity (Acrobatics) check (the target chooses the ability to use). You succeed automatically if the target is incapacitated. If you succeed, you subject the target to the grappled condition. The condition specifies the things that end it, and you can release the target whenever you like (no action required).

Escaping a Grapple. A grappled creature can use its action to escape. To do so, it must succeed on a Strength (Athletics) or Dexterity (Acrobatics) check contested by your Strength (Athletics) check.

Moving a Grappled Creature. When you move, you can drag or carry the grappled creature with you, but your speed is halved, unless the creature is two or more sizes smaller than you.

In the cases where more than one skill can be used to contest the role its always the best one.

I would check the chat and see what block of text is sticking [DIS] into it. For sure you can have things that apply disadvantage to skill checks but its going to be for some legit reason unless a bug. I personally do nothing with armor proficiency in this extension. Looking through the code I override I see only the skill check contests and ADV/DIS being extracted from FGU data already applied to source/targets for grappling.

I found out what was going on.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...g-Disadvantage

Thread Information