STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Dm lfp

Dm lfp

Greetings All!

I'm looking for one or several groups to run games with.

First let me tell you about myself. I go by Star normally. I've been playing DnD itself since the early '90's. I've played just about everything from Travelers to DND 5E, and Vampire Masquerade. I've been a dungeon master since the late 90's. I normally do homebrew type games, but am also familiar with several modules.
    I am willing to run several different types of games as requested.

About my games.

Even in modules I tend to spice things up a bit with my own flair, and love adding fun and enjoyment to my games.

For DND 5E, 4E, and 3.5 as well as Pathfinder 1E and 2E I charge 10 dollars a person per session.
    For Other d20 games or White Wolf Type Games I charge 12.00 a person per session.
    Other games are per negotiation.
    All games have a session 0 for free to help build characters, go over any questions and such, and Session 1 is pay as you like. After that you have a 24 hour pay window. I take Pay Pal, and Zello.
    Edited: We can discuss either the standard license or the ultimate license, as I have both.
    If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
    Last edited by Starchilde2; June 22nd, 2020 at 08:00.

I'm interested! My Discord is Flexy#3148, so just hmu on there when you see this because I rarely visit these forums Thank you!

Thread Information