FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    But.. not mentioning it is.. 'wrong' because that's what the conditions do.. there are other conditions that deny DEX.. the coding part of it is pretty simple.. just add the appropriate conditions to the list of conditions that deny dex.. the fact that they are missing from the list is a bug.. hence the bug report.. why are we still talking about this?
    Of course it is good to mention what you want to have as feature, I didn't say anything against that (I even supported it)

I just said that it is not a bug because it is not claimed that it works otherwise. When we define a bug as a lack of automation then everything is buggy as hell (I mean every VTT and ruleset etc.) That does not sound like a useful definition for bug

And my answer was mainly about providing the link by the way I thought you do not know about the condition list because of your expectation about what the conditions are doing
    Last edited by Kelrugem; June 22nd, 2020 at 15:24.

Blog Entries
    I guess I just get frustrated when actual issues get sidetracked and forgotten.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    I guess I just get frustrated when actual issues get sidetracked and forgotten.
    The support team (now two members) have implemented a tracking system for issues.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information