STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 13 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Thank you for the update on the Debug Script. Ive been fighting TOTM extension all morning. It just is not working right. Here are some screenshots below.

1. I cant see the image in the DM side. weird. The player side can see it
    2. Check Line of Site icon. On and off
    3. Made sure each image is Shared
    4. Player side can see shared imaged.
    5. Player side cannot see the image within the TOTM window. Only the template.
    6. Tried the image from the Campaign and the Module. Both same result.

TOTM5.pngTOTM5.png

I'm not sure what might be causing the issues you are seeing. I have tested it with a fresh campaign in Castles and Crusades and I am only seeing the scaling issue that was reported earlier. I have stated that I will have to work through the extension to make it work better with FGU and will take some time to work through that. LOS and the map functions shouldn't be used on the image in question and might be the cause of your issues. So, this may take some time to sort through and get it working with FGU.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I'm not sure what might be causing the issues you are seeing. I have tested it with a fresh campaign in Castles and Crusades and I am only seeing the scaling issue that was reported earlier. I have stated that I will have to work through the extension to make it work better with FGU and will take some time to work through that. LOS and the map functions shouldn't be used on the image in question and might be the cause of your issues. So, this may take some time to sort through and get it working with FGU.
    Thank you for looking into this issue. Until then, I guess I will use the default image this extension provided. It looks nice. But I cant find it anywhere. How do you return to the default image?

Update: I had the player log out of the session and back in again. It worked! The TOTM image now has the background and they can see instantly when ever I change the background.
    Last edited by StylinLP38; December 16th, 2020 at 19:38.

Updated first post with updates to the extension.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Updated first post with updates to the extension.
    Question: do I have to download and install this extension again or is it automatically updated within FGU with the "Update" button on the launch window.

12/28/20 extension update

Needs to be downloaded and replace the one you have on your computer to receive the latest updates. It is not part of the update system.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

FGC bug (Savage Worlds): if I try to resize the theater of the mind window, this bug goes ballistic with many many many copies of it:

Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_theaterofmind_combat.lua"]:50: attempt to call field 'setViewpoint' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_theaterofmind_combat.lua"]:50: attempt to call field 'setViewpoint' (a nil value)

I was able to replicate. I will see what is causing it to only happen in that version of the ruleset.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Updated first post with update that should fix the issue related to resizing frame in FGC.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Ok I downloaded the new extension and saved it to my Extension folder. Started a new game. It works with the added functionality of adding additional rows. But I am unable to resize the window. How do you resize the actual TOTM window?

ok nvm, you cant see the mouse cursor change shape. But I can resize the window if I click on the exact right spots on the border.

Thread Information