STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last
    No problem, had an encounter tonight that doesn't have a battle map and thought I'd give TotM a go .

Is there a way to get back to the default background back? I right clicked and chose Close Window but all it did was make the (wooden) background disappear. Now I can't get it back. Can't find a way to reset back to the defaults.

Sorry, didn't think about that and will get to work on having it removed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

After I used Close Window and the background disappeared, I was able to get the background back, briefly, when I exited to the launcher and reloaded my campaign. (I had to do that because my campaign disconnected from the matchmaking server.)

However, when I re-sized the TOTM window, I lost the background again.

I also had problems dragging and dropping characters and NPCs from the Combat Tracker to the TOTM window.

You will need to use either the friend/foe icons in the Combat tracker or drag the links. Won't work with tokens currently.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

I have a request. Have a way to resize the image background. I have some images that are way too big and would like to shrink them. Thank you! Great extension.

Help. I got this TOTM extension working on my DM side. " add the image by dragging an image link to the window. " did all the right things. But there is no way to "Share" this battlemapTOTM with players. I right click and there is no sharing option. So I went to my 2nd FGU instance and clicked the "TOTM" icon top right corner. All it did was open the default empty TOTM template. No image under it. I did share the actual image and the player can see that. But there is no TOTM grid on top of it.

Do the players have to add the shared graphics to the TOTM template themselves?

Weird, I had the player side open the image again and now the TOTM template is overlayed on it. Working now. I guess things have to be open closed in a certain way. Share the actual image BEFORE adding the TOTM template.
    Last edited by StylinLP38; December 14th, 2020 at 21:31.

Quote Originally Posted by StylinLP38 View Post
    I have a request. Have a way to resize the image background. I have some images that are way too big and would like to shrink them. Thank you! Great extension.
    Quote Originally Posted by StylinLP38 View Post
    Help. I got this TOTM extension working on my DM side. " add the image by dragging an image link to the window. " did all the right things. But there is no way to "Share" this battlemapTOTM with players. I right click and there is no sharing option. So I went to my 2nd FGU instance and clicked the "TOTM" icon top right corner. All it did was open the default empty TOTM template. No image under it. I did share the actual image and the player can see that. But there is no TOTM grid on top of it.

Do the players have to add the shared graphics to the TOTM template themselves?

Weird, I had the player side open the image again and now the TOTM template is overlayed on it. Working now. I guess things have to be open closed in a certain way. Share the actual image BEFORE adding the TOTM template.
    I was not able to replicate this issue with a host and test client. When the image is dropped onto the frame from the host, it shares the image that is in the frame. As for sharing the frame itself. Players can open the frame using the button as if they were accessing the combat tracker. When providing feedback, please provide more information.

What ruleset?
    FGC/FGU?
    Any other extensions?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

s'draginfo' | dragdata = { type = s'shortcut', desc = s'David Babbitt', #slots = #1, slot = #1, string = s'', num = #0, diceexpr = {}, shortcut = {pc:charsheet.id-00001}, asset = {portrait_id-00001_token, instance = }, custom = nil }

What ruleset? Castles & Crusades
    FGC/FGU? FGU
    Any other extensions? Player Agency

Im getting alot of problems here. I tried moving my character from the left side to the right side next to the Gnolls. Same errors appear. When ever I drag my character from the Combat Tracker to the Map or from one spot on the Map to another. I get that "Draginfo" error I paste above.

Also, every time I have any Gnoll attack my character, I get the following error:

Is there a reason why my character shows [DEF EFFECTS -10]
    I just talked to the Castles * Crusades people and shared my screen. They determined that the DEF EFFECT message is caused by "Effects" are not always working from CT to Chat window. But sometimes works when you drag to tokens on the map. THey gonna rework the code of all the effects. But im still getting that "draginfo" defbug message. They told me I should talk to you about that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by StylinLP38; December 16th, 2020 at 04:26.

The image issue appears to be how the code is interacting with FGU. They are making quite a bit of changes to maps and such and technically that is what the image is when you drop it onto the frame. I will add that to the list of things to update for FGU. As for the draginfo portion, that is not a error. I accidentally left a Debug script in the code. It just relays information for me when I was testing out the code. I will get that removed on the next update. The [DEF EFFECTS -10] doesn't show on the image you presented and might be more ruleset side of things as you mentioned. I will provide a hotfix for the Debug code, but the image related issue will take a bit longer.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information