DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last
    I can add a button to the combat tracker like I did with starfinder combat tracker. Will put it in the next release.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I can add a button to the combat tracker like I did with starfinder combat tracker. Will put it in the next release.
    Very good! Thanks

Hi, what exactly does this extension do? What's it good for?

A frame to run theater of the mind type play. Helps keep track of PCs and NPCs in the encounter and ensure there is a visible representation of where they are at without a tactical battlemap.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

So, here's a glitch: downloaded the ext, moved to Extensions folder in the root folder structure. Updated the app (just in case) and started a new campaign (tried in CoreRPG and 5e). Couldn't see the extension anywhere in the module activation dialog box. I assume that's where I would see it.

So not sure how to activate it....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSojourner View Post
    So, here's a glitch: downloaded the ext, moved to Extensions folder in the root folder structure. Updated the app (just in case) and started a new campaign (tried in CoreRPG and 5e). Couldn't see the extension anywhere in the module activation dialog box. I assume that's where I would see it.

So not sure how to activate it....
    You need to activate it before you start the campaign There is some extension list when you click on your campaign before you start it (where you also select your themes etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    You need to activate it before you start the campaign There is some extension list when you click on your campaign before you start it (where you also select your themes etc.)
    ::Facepalm::
    Uh, yes. So there is. So there is....

Thanks. It's working great!

Great to hear! Glad you have it working.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

This does not work in Conan 2d20 and More Core rulesets. When I dragg from CT nothing happens. Aside from that it is awesome one... but can't implement for my players yet.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I tested it with the Conan ruleset from the store and it's adding combatants to the frame.

Capture.JPG

Also tested it with MoreCore and it also adds the combatant to the frame.

Capture.JPG
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information