FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 13 First ... 210111213 Last
    Thanks for both or your reports. I am currently separating the code to a FGC stable build that will not be updated moving forward. I will be putting up a FGU only build that will continue getting updates. This will take me some time to complete.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks very much! Looking forward to it!

Should the TOM extension be disabled until these changes are done? Is there any problem with running it in the meantime, given the error message?
    Fantasy Grounds Unity on macOS Monterey (v12) with an Intel Mac

Quote Originally Posted by jaharmi View Post
    Should the TOM extension be disabled until these changes are done? Is there any problem with running it in the meantime, given the error message?
    It appears to be a "catastrophic" error. Completely removing the button and window.

It is on my list of tasks to perform, just taking me a bit of time to sort out and clean up the code.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Yeah, I don't think I saw the button either. I will probably disable it until an update, not a problem.

In that particular campaign, I actually haven't' been able to use it successfully. I think it still might have the problem I had long ago.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity on macOS Monterey (v12) with an Intel Mac

Is this dead? I started to use it with my group for about a month before the error popped up back in July. We only used it a handful of times but really liked it. Any chance this will see a fix to work with the current FGU?

Have been pulled to other projects since my last post. It's still on my list and apologize for the length of time.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

thanks for the reply, i will keep an eye out. also thanks for all your work on it thus far, very cool.

Pushed a new version of the extension with FGU updates. The build presented is for FGU.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information