FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Custom Calendar Creator

This is no longer available

There are some bugs with the converter that I do not have the time to fix right now. I have taken it down for the time being. I will post again here if/when I am able to resolve the bugs.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mattekure; June 15th, 2021 at 12:38.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Nice one!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just added mine to my campaign and it looks great! Thanks for this!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drath3n View Post
    Just added mine to my campaign and it looks great! Thanks for this!!!!!
    Awesome.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

I've been pulling my hair out trying to understand why my Lundar Day Calculations were not working. Finally said, "**** it" and threw this in, and it worked like a charm. I still don't understand why my calendar doesn't work, but I appreciate this as a workaround and the obvious effort that went into making it a Universal tool. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by NoFoxTuGiv View Post
    I've been pulling my hair out trying to understand why my Lundar Day Calculations were not working. Finally said, "**** it" and threw this in, and it worked like a charm. I still don't understand why my calendar doesn't work, but I appreciate this as a workaround and the obvious effort that went into making it a Universal tool. Thank you!
    If you want to post your calendar I can take a look. See if there is any obvious reason it wasnt behaving as you expected.

Hi,

I`m sorry, but I don't really understand how to proceed after point 5 "Click the submit button". What exactly should happen/should I see on the screen after clicking?

After clicking the submit button I am getting a very long list starting wirt "array.." and with lots of cryptical symbols at the end. No sign of a zip file. What should I do with that list? The calender I made looks normal in the Fantasy Calendar generator.

Thanks and regards
    N.

Same for me. I guess it's not quite working anymore.

Thread Information