DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 33 First ... 162425262728 ... Last
    Noticed that if you have an "important NPC" marked on NPC sheet and manually (not via death save roll) click on all the saves to make them stable - the bandaid will not be updated on token.

Just double click on the death save dice in "important NPC" section of NPC sheet and it will update the token. Or anything else that triggers the death indicator check of the token status. Just a workaround I figured I'd mention. Most times their will be death saving throws automatically updating those "important NPC" radio buttons so nobody has probably noticed this.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thanks for this fantastic extension.

I was wondering if there is an option for the tombstone image to overlay the existing token (as band and blood do) instead of replace the entire token.
    I've searched a bit but I have not found the way to do this...
    Last edited by Galudir; October 6th, 2021 at 10:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Galudir View Post
    Thanks for this fantastic extension.

I was wondering if there is an option for the tombstone image to overlay the existing token (as band and blood do) instead of replace the entire token.
    I've searched a bit but I have not found the way to do this...
    Nope - if the wounds are back to life it will put the original token back but both the map and the CT will have the tombstone in them. Usually if everything is determined to be legitimate I give me players to option for me to remove them out of the way at that point so they don't have any select issues when occupying the same space.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Nope - if the wounds are back to life it will put the original token back but both the map and the CT will have the tombstone in them. Usually if everything is determined to be legitimate I give me players to option for me to remove them out of the way at that point so they don't have any select issues when occupying the same space.
    Maybe I have explained wrong the issue.
    I am just talking in a "graphic" way. As you can see from the attachment, the blood and the band are over the original token while the tombstone have replaced the original token. I am just interested in putting the tombstone over the original token like blood and band do.
    I hope it is clear I am completely ignorant in programming and coding and cannot find the way to do it, thanks.

fsafa.png

Quote Originally Posted by Galudir View Post
    Maybe I have explained wrong the issue.
    I am just talking in a "graphic" way. As you can see from the attachment, the blood and the band are over the original token while the tombstone have replaced the original token. I am just interested in putting the tombstone over the original token like blood and band do.
    I hope it is clear I am completely ignorant in programming and coding and cannot find the way to do it, thanks.

fsafa.png
    You explained it just fine I knew what you were asking. You want a widget instead of a token for the death token. That's not the way it works - and have no plans on trying to change it as I did not write this originally just maintain it. Plus I'm fine with how it works. For sure this is open free code for anyone to change however - just FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    You explained it just fine I knew what you were asking. You want a widget instead of a token for the death token. That's not the way it works - and have no plans on trying to change it as I did not write this originally just maintain it. Plus I'm fine with how it works. For sure this is open free code for anyone to change however - just FYI.
    I was not asking to change your ext, sorry if it seemed this way. I tought it was some option like an on/off effect and asking how I could change it.
    Ok if this is not possible, I will keep enjoy the ext how it is, thanks anyway.

Adding a release date next to the ext version (i.e. 4.9, 10-15-2020) would be an immense help. Doing so retroactively probably isn't feasible, but it would be a welcome add moving forward.

Btw, when was 4.9 released? I realize that I can probably find that info by combing through the thread, but I'd rather not pour over page after page. That said, assuming SR is only editing the first post to add release updates, it looks like mid-August for 4.9.
    Last edited by BushViper; October 17th, 2021 at 02:06.

Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    Adding a release date next to the ext version (i.e. 4.9, 10-15-2020) would be an immense help. Doing so retroactively probably isn't feasible, but it would be a welcome add moving forward.

Btw, when was 4.9 released? I realize that I can probably find that info by combing through the thread, but I'd rather not pour over page after page. That said, assuming SR is only editing the first post to add release updates, it looks like mid-August for 4.9.
    Install it via the Forge (see the first page in this thread) and it will update automatically.

V4.23 - Feature - Added more doubleclick logic on client (player) CT token entry to also select the token and clear select on the others. As my players can get in a state where they cannot see other owned tokens on the map - this lets them double click on CT token entry to be able to see it again.

Basically got annoyed at having to close and reopen player maps so they could see some owned NPC or PC that was not visible on that map because last active token view could not see them. This select will force the map to show them that owned token. Hopefully. Won't find out for sure till my players encounter it again - was a consistent problem when things they control/own on map got out of sight of each other, usually involving an NPC.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; December 18th, 2021 at 14:52.

This thread is 26 pages long now so I apologize if it's already been addressed

Death indicators work great - my players love the grave stones. My issue is that when the mob dies the token automatically goes invisible. I have to click on the target and "Mark Sensitive Visibility" make it show up again

Anyone else have this issue or is it a known issue?

Thanks!

Thread Information