DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Official Ruleset Bug Reports - v2.1.1

Please post your bugs/issues with the v2.1.1 of the Starfinder Ruleset for Classic (post FGU bugs in that forum) here. Please post your bugs/issues with official content (Adventure Paths, SFS Modules, etc.) in the content bugs topic
    Last edited by deer_buster; June 18th, 2020 at 22:30.

Known Issues

• Players are unable to drag inventory back to party sheet (fix incoming)
    • COM - Vanguard stamina adds 8+Con modifier per level currently instead of 7+Con modifier (fix incoming)
    • Knocking an NPC to 0 hit points with a Critical results in Unconscious, Stable, and Prone instead of Dead - eg forcing non-lethal damage on Critical - TWA: 2.1.1d
    • COM - Biohacker: When adding Biohacker, the Select Feature popup doesn't include Genetics for Primary Field of Study, but it shows up on the Class Primary Field of Study definition. (Requires reference manual changes)
    • Item Forge does not allow forging computers with modules/upgrades (Requires reference manual changes)
    • Spells do not filter appropriately by class in the spell lookup. Spells with multiple classes should show up when select an individual class in the filter. (Requires reference manual & code changes)
    • Solarian - Solar Manifestation is missing from Class Features (Requires reference manual changes)
    • Manage Characters not fully functional - WORKAROUND: Use a campaign to create/edit your characters
    • If COM is unloaded, campaign still considers it loaded for alternate features, etc.
    • Fatigue is spelled incorrectly (FATIGUE instead of FATIQUE) on character sheet
    • Initiative ties not working correctly in CT. (eg Enemy with a +2 Init is ahead of a +4 Init PC) - TWA: 2.1.1c
    • Entangling weapon fusion is spelled incorrectly as "Entagling" (Requires reference manual changes)
    • Damage Resistance is working reverse the way it should. (e.g. DR 10/magic should resist 10 kinetic damage unless magic, but is not) - TWA: 2.1.1a
    • Damage Resistance is applying twice to critical hit damage, whereas it should only apply once (e.g. DR 5 results in 10 resisted on critical hit kinetic damage)
    • COM - Athlete (Con) adding 1 STR instead of 1 CON (Requires reference manual changes)
    • Console error when importing character xml. (NOTE: This is more or less a warning only, as it doesn't actually affect the import - fix incoming)
    • ---
    Last edited by deer_buster; July 20th, 2020 at 04:59.

Temporary Extension to fix issues - all versions should be a working roll-up of previous changes for this version of the ruleset.
    Starfinder Fixes v2.1.1a
    --Damage Resistance should be working the way it is supposed to
    Starfinder Fixes v2.1.1b
    --Removed creepy "I am here" debug message
    Starfinder Fixes v2.1.1c
    --Fixed initiative order not sorting correctly
    Starfinder Fixes v2.1.1d
    --Fixed unintentional non-lethal criticals when result is <= 0 HP
    Starfinder Fixes v2.1.1e
    --Changed damage output to show how much stamina is used
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by deer_buster; July 13th, 2020 at 13:11.

***reserved_2

***reserved_3

***reserved_4

Module load times have gone through the roof for me. Not sure it is a ruleset thing or not?
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Module load times have gone through the roof for me. Not sure it is a ruleset thing or not?
    Same. Also significant increase in lagging for my players for about the last 2 weeks.

Since nothing has changed in the ruleset in many weeks now, I'm guessing that isn't the cause...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Since nothing has changed in the ruleset in many weeks now, I'm guessing that isn't the cause...
    Sorry everyone, I have had alot of stuff going on and have not been active with the system.
    I am looking at issues now and will try to get fixes out as soon as I can.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information