FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 15 of 16 First ... 513141516 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    Well, all the other items are probably in the CRB or ARM, which don't have seperatied versions.
    this
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

CT Target window does not open the first time it is clicked.

CT Target window does not open the first time it is clicked. The problem occurs the first time you try to open the target window on the CT. This bug occurs on every PC and NPC on the CT. After you click the target symbol to close and then click again to reopen then the bug is fixed for that individual PC/NPC. No extensions are loaded and FGU and SF ruleset is current version.

Screenshot with target window not working and then working correctly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    CT Target window does not open the first time it is clicked. The problem occurs the first time you try to open the target window on the CT. This bug occurs on every PC and NPC on the CT. After you click the target symbol to close and then click again to reopen then the bug is fixed for that individual PC/NPC. No extensions are loaded and FGU and SF ruleset is current version.

Screenshot with target window not working and then working correctly.
    Thank you for the report. We will have a look at it and see what might be causing this.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Wildeyes missing description.

The item Wildeyes from the SF CRB is missing it's description on the "other" tab. I am up to date and no EXT loaded.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Life Bubble spell missing target info when opened from character sheet

Life Bubble spell from SF CRB seems to be losing the spells "Target" info when added the the character sheet. The screenshot shows the "Life Bubble" spell on the left side opened from the CS. The Life Bubble spell shown on the right is the spell when opened from the spells list before dragging it to the CS.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

Xenowarden Boots missing description info

This item from COM is missing it's description info.

Clean campaign with all updates and no EXT loaded. see screenshot
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

Thank you for the report. There is work being done on the CRB at the moment and will pass this along to the dev.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Thank you for the report. There is work being done on the CRB at the moment and will pass this along to the dev.
    No problem! Be sure to send them the other two post #144 and #145. Thanks for your help!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    No problem! Be sure to send them the other two post #144 and #145. Thanks for your help!
    I will take a look, The two missing desc will be easy, the third one not sure what's going on if it's there in the record.
    CRB is going through a overhaul, I'm cleaning up all the casing issues in the reference manual and images , fixed some missing areas and currently going through the Official Errata list from Paizo which is long.

[UPDATED]Xenowardens Boots and Wildwise have been fixed will been seen on there next update.
    Note: did a search and found 60 items without a Description. I will update those while Im fixing the CRB.
    Last edited by Samarex; December 18th, 2020 at 01:07.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thank you!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information