DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 16 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    The ruleset has seen some clean up back in October to streamline and remove performance issues. Part of that process was also a streamlining of the sidebar. The code is there for extensions to be made to allow them back if you wish, but they were integreated into logical nodes.

That information can be seen here.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ate-in-Testing
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Thank you for the report. I have notified the dev that worked on COM to have a look and I will see about the CT issues you mentioned.
    Thank you. I appreciate it!

Character Operations Manual has been updated to fix Biohacker key ability selection during character creation.
    Starfinder Core Rulebook has been updated to fix the description of the Solarian's Wormhole (Su).

Both have been summited for update.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Character Operations Manual has been updated to fix Biohacker key ability selection during character creation.
    Starfinder Core Rulebook has been updated to fix the description of the Solarian's Wormhole (Su).

Both have been summited for update.
    Thank you!

Just noticed this when I opened the "Class" tab. There are three empty "classes" at the top. They are listed as << New Class >>. I figure it's just a bug for the three new classes which are showing up now for the Starfinder Characters Operation Manual. Originally put this in the main forum on accident and just noticed. Screenshot attached for you to look at. I just went to create a new character and it's still there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for the report. I will pass this along to the developer.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hi,
    I just wanted to let you know that I found several discrepancies in the Starfinder module locations on the Library page in both FG and FGU. They are as follows:

1. The three modules in the “Against the Aeon Throne” series are listed under both the “Adventures” heading as well as under the “Player Resources” heading. Should they be in their own heading named “Against the Aeon Throne”?
    Against the Aeon Throne - Dead Suns.png Against the Aeon Throne - Player Resources.png
    2. The “Dead Suns” series is also listed under the “Adventures” heading and the "Player Resources" heading. Should the get their own “Dead Suns” heading? I think that the adventure modules should either be all under the “Adventures” heading or none of them should be.
    Against the Aeon Throne - Dead Suns.png
    3. The adventure module “Attack Of The Swarm AP4, The Forever Reliquary” is under the misspelled “Attack Of The Sawrm” heading.
    attack of the sawrm.png
    4. The module “Dawn Of Flame AP6, Assault On The Crucible” is under the “Attack Of The Swarm” heading. It should be under the “Dawn Of Flame” heading.
    Dawn of flame - core rulebook.png
    5. The module “Starfinder – Abattoir 8” is under the “Module” heading. Is that the right place for it? I am not sure.
    abattoir 8.png
    6. The “Skitter” series is listed under the “Starfinder” heading. Should it get it’s own “Skitter” heading?

7. The “Starfinder Core Rulebook” is under the “Core Rules” heading. I think that it makes more sense to place it under the “Starfinder” heading where all the other reference books are located.

Hello! and Welcome to the forums.
    I thought I sent in fixes for the Attack of the Swarm and Dawn of Flame modules I will get those fixed..
    I have sent these in for Update..
    Last edited by madman; November 30th, 2020 at 08:12.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by wesphillips View Post
    Hi,
    I just wanted to let you know that I found several discrepancies in the Starfinder module locations on the Library page in both FG and FGU. They are as follows:

1. The three modules in the “Against the Aeon Throne” series are listed under both the “Adventures” heading as well as under the “Player Resources” heading. Should they be in their own heading named “Against the Aeon Throne”?
    Against the Aeon Throne - Dead Suns.png Against the Aeon Throne - Player Resources.png
    2. The “Dead Suns” series is also listed under the “Adventures” heading and the "Player Resources" heading. Should the get their own “Dead Suns” heading? I think that the adventure modules should either be all under the “Adventures” heading or none of them should be.
    Against the Aeon Throne - Dead Suns.png
    3. The adventure module “Attack Of The Swarm AP4, The Forever Reliquary” is under the misspelled “Attack Of The Sawrm” heading.
    attack of the sawrm.png
    4. The module “Dawn Of Flame AP6, Assault On The Crucible” is under the “Attack Of The Swarm” heading. It should be under the “Dawn Of Flame” heading.
    5. The module “Starfinder – Abattoir 8” is under the “Module” heading. Is that the right place for it? I am not sure.
    abattoir 8.png
    6. The “Skitter” series is listed under the “Starfinder” heading. Should it get it’s own “Skitter” heading?

7. The “Starfinder Core Rulebook” is under the “Core Rules” heading. I think that it makes more sense to place it under the “Starfinder” heading where all the other reference books are located.
    Welcome to the forums, wesphillips.

While some of these are actual bugs (like the misspellings), others are more of standards and style. I think SmiteWorks has the standard of having "Adventures" and "Player Resources" in order to bundle all adventure a person owns into a category for ease of knowing what adventures a person owns (similar for Player Resources). Otherwise, the categorizations are for adventures themselves and doesn't present the list of adventures one owns as easily. It's sort of a "six one, half-dozen the other" situation and each has its advantages.

The first two Adventure Paths (APs), Dead Suns and Against the Aeon Throne, follows the standard given by SmiteWorks leadership. It is the same standard that all of Pathfinder uses, as well. I don't know if SmiteWorks changed their standards after the first two APs were done, but I haven't heard about the standards changing. Therefore, I won't be able to make the changes to categorization for Dead Suns and Against the Aeon Throne at this time. I do apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for reporting.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by quirkygamer View Post
    Just noticed this when I opened the "Class" tab. There are three empty "classes" at the top. They are listed as << New Class >>. I figure it's just a bug for the three new classes which are showing up now for the Starfinder Characters Operation Manual. Originally put this in the main forum on accident and just noticed. Screenshot attached for you to look at. I just went to create a new character and it's still there.
    Try Revert Changes (In Data Module Activation Window) right click on the module and click the arrows in a circle.
    See if they go away.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information