DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 16 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Triage88 View Post
    I am trying to build my starship and when I attempt to put in the frame nothing shows up in the starship items.
    When you open up the Starship item list you can filter by type at the bottom, there is Starship frames in there and you should find everything. You should be able to search for the name of the frame (let's say explorer) in the search bar and it should show up. These work for me when I put them into a new starship sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by msbranin View Post
    Race Elf
    Theme Priest
    Class Mystic (1)

No Stamina points are being added from Class, So character has 10 Hit points from Race and Class and 0 Stamina Points.

No Extensions loaded and only the core rulebook and player versions of Alien Archive 1-3 and Armory and Pact Worlds and Character Operations Manual

Example: Mystic.jpg
    I can reproduce this, I tried some other combinations of races themes and classes (where classes should be the only one that matters for this). It seems to be a general issue. Once you level up to level two it correctly calculates the Stamina Points.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    When you open up the Starship item list you can filter by type at the bottom, there is Starship frames in there and you should find everything. You should be able to search for the name of the frame (let's say explorer) in the search bar and it should show up. These work for me when I put them into a new starship sheet.

I can reproduce this, I tried some other combinations of races themes and classes (where classes should be the only one that matters for this). It seems to be a general issue. Once you level up to level two it correctly calculates the Stamina Points.
    I performed a clean up of the functions related to adding class stats for class drops that will be available in the next release. This will be available once I am back from vacation.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by msbranin View Post
    Race Elf
    Theme Priest
    Class Mystic (1)

No Stamina points are being added from Class, So character has 10 Hit points from Race and Class and 0 Stamina Points.

No Extensions loaded and only the core rulebook and player versions of Alien Archive 1-3 and Armory and Pact Worlds and Character Operations Manual

Example: Mystic.jpg
    Not able to recreate this...steps to create?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I already tried to do this. when frames are selected nothing shows up. I have all of my books that I should need loaded. If I am doing something wrong I do not know what it is.

For those having problems with things like Frames, create a new Campaign, load the Core Rulebook and take a look again. If it works, go back to your original campaign, unload your books and reload them (or try this path first).
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Pro Tip: if you just click inside the Frame field on the starship, it will open Starship Items with the Frames filtered....this works with many fields now in Starfinder
    aka Laendra

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Pro Tip: if you just click inside the Frame field on the starship, it will open Starship Items with the Frames filtered....this works with many fields now in Starfinder
    That's a cool addition. Thank you for the tip

This is not a bug but in the Mystic class window on the Main tab in the class table on level 5 the Fort/Ref and Will saves are swaped. Mystic.png

This is not a bug but in the Mystic class window on the Main tab in the class table on level 5 the Fort/Ref and Will saves are swaped. Mystic.png
    Oh, that's definitely a bug with the CRB. FORT Is also wrong...should be F/R/W of 1,1,4, currently 4,4,1

NOTE: It is correct on the character sheet, just not on the class info
    Last edited by deer_buster; October 22nd, 2020 at 16:05.
    aka Laendra

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Oh, that's definitely a bug with the CRB. FORT Is also wrong...should be F/R/W of 1,1,4, currently 4,4,1

NOTE: It is correct on the character sheet, just not on the class info
    Yeah the input in the Features tab (it's hidden because the window is locked) is correct, just the table is wrong, but it doesn't actually influence anything. That's why I said its not a bug, because it doesn't break anything.

Thread Information